.,3

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

3rd person

"hello class, I feel some of you have realised that this is no ordinary English lesson.'' The teacher started, valory looked over to Emma who was all the way across the classroom giving the teacher a dirty look. " you lot will be doing a 3 paged essay on a singular song over the holidays," everyone groaned "just to make it even better you will be doing it with the people you are sat next to in the seating plan. No complaints or else I will lower your grade!" She smiled evilly. "might as well get on with it then."  She ended as everyone started talking to each other.

Valory turned around "uhm hey"
"oh uh hello" he replied
"she is so goddam evil." valory leaned back in her chair
"forreal" he sighed "like sometimes I wanna smack that bitch to Christmas eve" (hehe)
"tiktok reference?"
"How did you know?" his eyes light up, she could tell he was smiling under his mask.
"im tiktok famous" she joked, even though her 400,000 followers kind of made it true.
"anyways about this project" he changed the subject
"I have no clue"
"yeah same"
"why didn't she make it 2 pages instead of 3? That means we could of had a page each"
"she's just odd like the number" they both laughed.

time skip 30 mins<3

"Okay class it's been a whole hour now, hopefully you all made a sort of agreement between your partners"
Valley and bill both looked at eachother "you both might want to organise a meet up to discuss the project, but that's your decision."

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆
hiii! This could of been longer, but I feel as if it was a good time to stop it, sorry for the time skips in it <3

303 words