.,8

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

3rd person

valory couldnt go to school the next day, not until she found out about her poor sister. val had been in bed for hours, not moving a single muscle for hours, eyes wide oped. like a deer in headlights. then she had a ding from her phone.

study buddies

43 unread messages

valory

yall been texting a lot i see

tommy

hi val? noticed you weren't in english today,

are you okay?

then she realised, its 1:35, her lunch break at school.

valory

yes tommy, just had a series or events happen at home

maybe if i get my shit together you all can come over

tommy 

no, no! no rush at all. hope things get better

!different chat!

emma

valory babe? is everything alright?

hey em, you maybe can come over later then ill explain,

not even out of bed yet lol

okay hun. go get up and eat something right

now though<33

thank you

!reality!

emma was right, val haden't eaten yet and it was almost 1:45. she pulled the covers off of her and wiped face. it was still stained with tears; she walked out, past her sisters room which was now closed. it felt unwelcoming, unsettling. even though she was never close to liz, it felt as if a bullet shot through her heart when she saw her sister cautious.

the stairs were hollow so it made a loud noise when stepped on. they were still muddy from when the police ran up them.

once valory opened the fridge she thought she might need to post on Instagram to let her fans know she was okay, she normally posts everyday unless they were told otherwise so she didnt want to them to get worried. val had two choices; one- use a already taken photo, or two- take one now, feeling like shit. she decided on taking one now, the other one was too risky, as they might find out and question it even more.

@whosvalory