.,10

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

3rd person

"come on up to my room!" valory tried to lighten up the mood a bit, she knew Emma was close friends with her sister and how devastating it must be to hear the news.
"sure" Bill went behind val, ready to follow her up the stairs, tommy walking behind bill "you said it was decently big right?"
"yep!" Valory giggled awkwardly, causing Emma to smirk
"alright you two" valory looked up and glared right into Emma's eyes ''what? im kidding''

''anyways,'' valory started to run upstairs and lead them to her room. ''i hope you lot brang your English books''

''yep'' tommy laughed as the four went into her room.

''make yourself at home!'' val smiled, closing the door behind the boys, emma sat on the random hanging chair in valorys room and the boys sat at the end of valorys bed. (ill do picture references tomorrow yall!) and valory logged on to her computer once she sat down in her desk chair.

''wow, why is your room so big?'' bill laughed ''its the size of my old primary classroom!''

''that explains all the children you had in here once!''emma joked, they all laughed.

''so val, do you have any siblings?'' tommy questioned ''or are you an only child like me?'' both girls looked at eachother, emma knew valory wouldn't want to tell tommy yet, they practically only started talking last week!

''its complicated,'' she stated ''i kind of have a sister?'' tommy nodded signalling he didn't need to hear anymore and understood she was uncomfortable talking about it. ''what about you bill?'' she smiled and made eye contact with the boy

''well, i have a SIX year old brother'' he exaggerated the six and looked at tommy who started laughing uncontrollably.

''weird much?'' emma chuckled and put her phone down ''are we gonna do this stupid project then?''

''yes ma'am''

time skip like 2 and a half hours! its now 6;30. all they did in this time was study, i didn't want to write about this or it would of been boring!!!

''oh my lord'' bill sighed

''whats up?'' valory said, still smiling and all bubbly, she still was really sad and all, but doing things like this really helped her put her mind of it.

''how are you not tired?''

''its half 6?''

''no i mean staring at letters'' valory laughed in response walking to the other side of the room as they were at her desk previously. bill stood up and went after her and sat hext to valory, tommy and emma were giggling away and still writing the essay.

''fair enough. do you want some music on?'' she pulled out her phone and turned her speaker on ''you can choose!'' she offered her phone to him

''no no no, you put something on, i don't want to disappoint you with my shit music taste'' he faked looking sad, valory put up a eyebrow and pushed the phone more to him (NOT LIKE THAT BUT LIKE) ''okay fine'' he took the phone ''im warning you''

''as long as it is not cpr im fine with it'' they both laughed and bill was typing into the phone, they were sat opposite each other on valorys fluffy carpet.

suddenly, swim by chase Atlantic came on the speaker, not too loud or too quiet ''your kiddinggg''

''oh come on, chase isn't that bad''

''no thats not what i meant'' she facepalmed ''how could this dissapoint me?''

i bet you feel it now baby

especially since we've only known each other for one day

But, I've gotta work shit out, baby

I'm exercising demons, got 'em runnin' 'round the block now

''this song is so good! turn it up!'' emma said over the noise, bill handed the phone back over to val, and she turned it up a few notches.

Location drop, now

Pedal to the floor like you're runnin' from the cops now

Oh, what a cop out

You picked a dance with the devil and you lucked out

Yeah

The water's getting colder, let me in your ocean, swim

Out in California, I'll be forward stroking, swim

valory started humming and bobbing her head, when she picked up her phone and made a short tiktok

So hard to ignore ya, 'specially when I'm smoking, swim

World is on my shoulders, keep your body open, swim

I'm swimming, I'm swimming, I'm swimming, yeah

Out in California, I'll be forward stroking, swim

So hard to ignore ya, keep your body open, swim

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

helloo! cliffhanger oop, anyways schools starting soon but i want to keep updates regular. so every other day i hope! HOLY MOLY TYSM FOR ALMOST 1000 READS??? THATS EPICCC!!!!!

hope 2022 is good, happy new years babes! also I LOVE CHASE ATLANTIC SMSM, BUT SWIM IS A TRENDING SONG CURRENTLY SO I THOUGHT MORE PEOPLE WOULD KNOW IT??????????? IDK MY THOUGHT PROCESS BUT YEAH

okay, little insider on my life, just added my ex gf back on snap, ill update u guyssss

814 words<3