.,4

billzo = underline valory = italic emma = italic + bold

from now on! (everyone else normal)

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

3rd person

Valory walked out with bill, they just had a large conversation about just learning things about each other, nothing about the project. all their convos were filled with laughter and smiles.

''the project.'' val realized

''the project.''the man repeated

'' how do you think we will... ya'know.. write it?''

''well... if i get your number maybe i can text you about it?'' a big ass smile and blush appeared on the woman's face.

''sure'' she giggled and took the phone out of his hands to type her number in, ''ill see you soon then?''

''yep! see you tommorow'' they both walked their separate ways - him going towards the main gate whilst val was going to the canteen- emma not longer after walked up behind valory.

''boo bitch!''

''AH! not funny bae''

''no but it was scary''

''it wasn't!''

''why did you jump then?'' emma laughed and val rolled her eyes ''anyways, i was spying from across the classroom whilst tommy was rambling on about something, and you looked like you were having the time of your life!'' she made sure to exaggerated the 'life'.

''maybe i was'' val mumbled

''speak up'' emma grinned, thinking she heard it right.

''he asked for my number,'' val blurted out, knowing she couldn't hide anything from her best friend of 7 years, emma gasped at the words ''obviously for study reasons''

''suree'' emma spied every little bit of the others face, ''you like him, don't you?''

''WOAH emma way to fast!'' she opened her mouth in shock '' i barely have spoke to him properly for only about an hour!!''

''okay hun, just know im your bestie and will pick up these things even if you dont tell me'' she winked at valory.

they changed the subject not long after and headed to the cafeteria. as it was tuesday the menu was some really good curry the girls always get. coincidentally, the line wasn't that long as the teacher let the class early so the younger grades/years weren't out yet, emma and valory had a decent fight/conversation about what they were going to do tonight. emma said to go to the park but val wanted a movie night. eventually they decided on going to the park.

''yo this curry is fire''

''agreed''they both were really enjoying the food, to say the least. ''whats your last lesson?''

''religious education'' she answered

''oh, not that bad then, i have bloody physics'' emma pulled a disgusted face

''good luck lmao'' valory laughed at her face and put her plate in the bin next to her

''how tf do you say that?''

''what?''

''luh-mua-oh'' valory started chuckling

''no''

''yes''

''whatever''

''thats what i thought''

time skip bc its getting awkward <3

they both walked out of the canteen and to the tree next to the english block, they do that all the time, ever since the start of term two in year seven. but when they were around the corner from there, they heard a familiar pick-me asf voice,sadly, it was harriet and her 'gang' of like 4 girls. they had no problem with valory, but they hated emma for the meer fact that she had more instagram followers than her. i mean your not gonna gain much if all you post is your face with that snapchat filter of the peaches on your cheeks.

'' may we help you lot?'' emma sighed, having a feeling this wouldn't end well.

''nope! i mean is their a reason we can't hang out here?'' harriet said a smirk came up on her face and the others laughed in sync. it wasn't hard to tell they planned something.

'' okay then! we will be off then'' valory saved it before emma lost her temper with those bitches, the two girls walked away and they all laughed behind them.

another time skip! sorry, and they just did smth like hang out somewhere else :)

''see you at the main gate, my mum is picking us up then we can get changed to go out.''valory smiled and started walking away

''alright babes!''

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

hiii! if you couldnt tell i have a bad past with harriets lmao, and i felt like adding a bit of drama as it was getting boring! anyways i forgot to mention but i will put TW's at the start of each chapter if needed, and im not going to put a lot of swearing hopefully!

also i am so sorry fot the amount of time skips in this chapter, or in the whole book. but sometimes i need it to make the situation less awkward. also thank you for 45 reads, it means a lot!!

DRINK WATER AND EAT FOOD PLS!!!!!

789 words