.,9

I AM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY! lacking motivation. :)

also TW! brief mentions about an ed, it will be addressed nearer the part though. dont force yourself to read it please!

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆
3rd person
valory stood up and got changed into something decent and comfortable. then she cleaned up some of the clothes on her floor, made her bed, cleared her desk, and put her LEDs on. She picked up her phone which was charging on her bedside table and checked the time, it was 2:49 by the time she finished, so she decided to have a shower even though she was already changed. Valory just put her clothes to the side and changed back into them after the very much needed shower.

It was 3:15 when she got her clothes back on, then she remembered Emma said she was going to come a bit earlier then needed so she rushed and dried her hair styled it and put a bit of makeup on.

at around 3:30 Emma arrived smiling as always.
"hey babe!" Emma walked in and valory followed after her
"hello" she didn't retern the same energy, it made emma pull a face

1ST PERSON??? (valory)

''are you okay val?'' emma crouched down and took her shoes off. i looked down. was i okay? i mean i didn't want to make emma sad, but i also didn't want to lie straight to her face. she put her shoes to the side and stood up next to me ''no awnser?'' i decided ill just tell her. its for the best anyways.

''good or bad news?''

''bad. seems to be whats bothering you'' emma sat on the sofa (couch) and so did i.

⚠⚠

''its about my sister,'' emma nooded ''well she kind of passed out on her bed. i went to check on her, and she looked like she had just seen a ghost because of how pale she was'' she looked shocked, but nodded. i said nothing else as she looked like she wanted to ask something.

''wait, so she just passed out?'' emma blurted it out

''well, not exactly, she hadn't been eating properly for weeks and recently started to be so sick she had to stay home from school. so two days ago my mum told me to go on and check on her. i did but, well, she was passed out on her bed.'' my eyes started tearing up so i stopped talking and finished it up. ''so yeah now shes in the hospital and they think she might have another problem other than an eating disorder.'' i wiped my eyes with my jumper, though suddenly emmas arms engulfed me in a big hug. we started waving side to side after a few seconds

''you are so strong valory, well done for telling me'' her words felt like hot chocolate on a cold evening, comforting me when im sad. we were still in that hug, but was disrupted when my dog jumped on the sofa next to emma. she broke the hug and started stroking the dog. ''so, wheres your mum?''

''in her bedroom''

''has she eaten?''

''yes lol, i forced her''

''good, anyways when i wasn't at your house...''

time skip! in this time they were just catching up :)

3rd person

both girls were enjoying the conversation they were having, even though it was talking about the things that emma did in the small amount of time she wasn't with val, until there was a knock on the door. both valory and emma looked up at each other, and em glanced to her phone, revealing the time to 4:04. val walked up to the door and unlocked it slowly, mentally preparing for the rush of energy about to come into the house. from tommy of course.

the door creaked open and valory smiled at the boys infront of her house. ''hello!'' she walked the door back, inviting them to come in

''hello valory!'' tommy walked in without hesitation. ''is emma here?''

''hi tommy and bill''she called from the couch, not bothering to get up.

''hello'' bill said, waling in after tommy, standing next to valory as tommy took his shoes off.

''you both came at the same time, convenience or not?'' valory questioned

''not, we were at my house stre-'' bill stopped mid-word as tommy shot up a glance at him

''what?''

''nothing its fine! just playing video games.'' tommy said just when bill opened his mouth to say something else

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

so, as i said sorry for not updating, also tysm for 600+ reads! ima try update more. ut like, it was quackitys 21st bday stream, how could i miss it?

HOW WE FEELING ABOUT THE VALORYS POV????? YES? NO? A BIT OUTA MY COMFORT ZONEEE

DRINK SOME WATAHHHHH!!!

777 words (YESSSS)