.,7

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆
TW: mentions of an eating disorder. I will put ⚠️before it and the end. by the way it's not just some silly mention, it's part of the plot. Remember don't force yourself to read it. Feel free to skip it. I will briefly explain it after.

3rd person
" hey mum,'' val just got home from school and dropped her bag by the door
"Hello! where's Emma?"
"She went to her house as she needed to grab something, she said she might come over in a bit, or not, she wants a break night to herself. Can't blame her." Vals mum hummed in response, signalling she's okay with that.
⚠️⚠️⚠️
"Hey can you check on Liz? She's been upstairs all day, occasionally going to the bathroom." Valley got up to see her sister, climbing up the stairs she realised that her sister hadn't been eating properly recently. she sped up her pace and knocked on the door.
"Lizzy? Babes are you alright?" She spoke softly, no response
"Can you open the door? Or do I need to do it myself." again, no response, that's when she opened the door

she saw her sisters room trashed. Valory couldn't spot her from where she was standing, so she shuffled forward, trying not to knock over the piles of clothes that she made. that's when she saw her sleeping. or worse. her face was as pale as snow. valorys heart dropped.
"L-liz?" val dropped to her knees and started shaking her sisters shoulders. no movement in her face, her body, val had hot tears coming down her face, still shaking the girl.

valory took her phone out and dialled 911 still on her knees next to her sister , pleading god for there to still be life in the 11 year old girl.
"911 what's your emergency?" The other line chimed
"please help, my sister is not moving" the words barely came out of her mouth as a whisper, choking on her tears
"stay calm ma'am, how old is your sister?" the person started typing
"she is 11, oh my I knew she wasn't eating properly. why did it only hit me now?" Valory shrieked those words, causing her mum to start going up the oak stairs,
" you said she was 11? Is it a suspected eating disorder?"
"Yes and I think so, please hurry, she's getting paler by second" she gasped at the last words. Her vision getting blurry from all the crying.
"Where are you currently, what's the address?" The person was presumably a woman, almost as panicked as valorys mother, who was now through the door crying and listening to the conversation
"I live at xxx-xxx pineyreess road"
"They will be at your house in 5 minutes please stay on the line and try and stay calm. You say she wasn't eating properly?"
"yes! And throwing up constantly, the doctors said it was just the flu, and just gave her medication, saying she will be fine" Valory let go of her younger sister, who she dreaded burying.
"did they?" She started typing again "is your mother or father anywhere there?"
"Yes, my mums here, my dad is out in America working"
"Do you mind passing the phone over to her?" She stopped typing dramatically. Without hesitation Valory stood up and walked over to her mum. she took the phone willingly and started talking to her when the bell wrung. Valory practically running out of the room. She opened the door just to be met with two police men standing there, with an ambulance and police car.
"please come in, she's upstairs" val said before they could even say a word

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Basically all that happened was a decently detailed description on the fact that her sister had been badly sick recently, so the poliece came over, let's just say it was really sad so yea now valorys sad, well done for skipping it, especially if u knew u we're gonna get triggered! ☺️😙

Valory was now in the hospital waiting room, her mum by her side. She messaged Emma saying she couldn't see her tonight and might see her (and tell her tomorrow) Emma was understanding and left valory alone after that.

Both valory and her mother stayed silent. There was nothing to say. All they were doing was wishing the best for the child, they both felt so guilty. Letting the girl to die.
"miss and mrs block?" a nurse came out, a concerned look on her face. she was referring to valory and her mum.
"Yes," her mum stood up "is my baby alright?" Valory wiped the stained tears on her face, it was now 11pm, they spent at least 2 hours waiting there.
⚠️
"umn, well. she might have to stay overnight for more blood tests, she had another suspended Illness other than a very severe eating disorder."
⚠️
"oh. well I don't have my car so-"
" we will have a police to drive you home in a minute." She cut her off.
"right."

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

uh... so.. how are we feeling? so sorry if this made any damage? To you, anyways. I will put tws at the start of each chapters if needed, but I will also do⚠️for mild⚠️⚠️for worse, and⚠️⚠️⚠️for well, really bad. ANYWAYS LOVE YOU!!!!
drink water now 😉😉😉😉😉

894 words! Wow, I will try to do longer chapters!