Christmas Gift

A/N: I wrote this on 12/24/2021

Ben's POV:

Ugh! I hate Jeff right now! He's filming me embarrass myself! I was trying to hang up the dumb Christmas lights, and I somehow managed to get entangled in them. So, there I was, tied to the roof of a giant mansion by Christmas lights, and Jeff laughing and filming this. Thankfully, I wasn't that much afraid of heights. 

"Ugh! Jeff come help me!" I half moaned; half yelled. 

"Aw come on, " Jeff chuckled, "I like it better when you're up there."

"OMG JUST, GET. ME. DOWN!!!" Jeff rolled his eyes (somehow) and went up the latter. He climbed up the latter with no fear at all. He reached me and started to untangle the wires. Let's just say, there were many places I got tangled in. He had to unknot many knots. It made me blush whenever he would touch me in areas. 

"Go faster," I demanded. 

"Impatient little elf, are we?" He moved with more haste. When he finally finished, I slipped of the roof and almost fell. Jeff grabbed me on time and started to laugh.

"You idiot, I could have died," I said.

"You can fly dumb-"

"Shut up!" Then, he decided to carry me down the latter, bridal style. I started to blush. 

"I can walk, you know," I said. 

"Hah, almost forgot that. I think I'm going to carry you still," he said. 

"PUT. ME. DOWN. NOW."

"Nah," he was testing me. I tried to squirm out, but his grip was very strong. He ended up carrying into the house, where the others were. Laughing Jack just seemed to have noticed Jeff carried me bridal style, and he chuckled.

"Looks like we have a couple forming," he chuckled. I blushed deep red and didn't look at Jeff's face to see his reaction. 

"Laughing Jack, you're a son of a-" I stopped yelling when Sally entered the room, because I was going to say something bad. LJ smirked at me, causing me to ball my fist. 

"How's everything going?" Sally asked. 

"We are almost done with the decorating," Masky said. 

"Who was in charge wrapping some presents?" Hoodie asked. 

"Jason-" a loud scream cut Masky off. Jason the Toymaker came running in the room, panting like crazy.

"My dolls are trying to kill me!" he yelled.

"YA THINK?!" Candy Pop said. Jason looked over at Jeff and I, then smirked.

"Did Ben injure himself or is this love?" he said. Both me and Jeff's face went red. 

"I will hurt you," Jeff said, "and yes, Ben injured himself. He got stuck in the-"

"OOOOKK~ I think we should continue decorating for Christmas!" I spoke. Candy Pop grabbed Jason by the shoulder and dragged him into the room with his dolls. 

*Time skip: Christmas day*

Jeff's POV: 

We've just finished opening presents. I was looking for a particular elf. I had a little gift for him waiting. I saw him outside, sitting down in the snow. His head had fresh snow on him, because it was snowing. He looked very adorable, and that's part of the reason I love him.

"Cold out, aye?" I asked as I walked up to him. He turned around, saw me and smiled. 

"Hi Jeff," he said, "so are you enjoying Christmas?" 

"Yes," I said, "but there was one gift I didn't get that I wanted the most."

"Oh, what's that?" Ben asked. I scooted closer to Ben, making him go a shade of red. He seemed to know what I was talking about. I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him to my chest. 

"Ben, I-" I was interrupted by Sally yelling at us to come inside. Damn it! I was so close! I kicked snow on the way in to show how angry I was. Slender just glared at me, giving me a silent warning. 

"What?" I asked.

"We are watching Christmas movies, come join us!" 

*Time skip: 30 minutes*

I got bored of watching the movie. We were watching Home Alone 2. Ben sat right next to me. If there wasn't anyone around, I would have pulled him to me so we could cuddle. I noticed that at one part of the movie, Ben slipped his hand into mine. We were holding hands for at least five minutes until Deltoid (My Oc, and yes, I am having her. If you don't like it, then don't read) who was giving me and Ben a smirk. Deltoid was one of Slenderman's proxies. She was lesbian, ofc, but she likes to flirt with her victims. She was overall a very nice person. Ben flipped her off when she smirked at us. UGH THIS MOVIE IS BORING TO ME! I looked at Ben, who was next to me. I grabbed him by the hand and dragged him to the hallways. 

"What?" he asked. 

"That movie was boring, wanna do something fun?" I spoke. Ben looked at me with wide eyes and went crimson red. 

"Don't be so dirty minded!" I yelled. 

"Well, you said you didn't get a gift you wanted for Christmas," Ben said. He knows. PANIC MODE!! I started to sweat, and I looked up to see...

A mistletoe. 

PERFECT MWAHAHAHAH!!!! I looked down at Ben, with a smirk across my face. Thankfully he didn't notice the mistletoe. 

"I didn't get my gift...until now," I said. Ben looked up and saw the mistletoe. He was about to react, but I didn't give him time to. I pulled him into a kiss. Best Christmas gift ever! I pulled away, and he was crimson red, and panting slowly. 

"That...just happened..." he said. 

"Don't be so flustered~" I said, as I poked the tip of his nose. He giggled and hugged me. 

"I love you, Jeffy."

"Love you too, Benny."

A/N: So yeah, it's Christmas eve so why not write a one-shot of my favorite ship for Christmas. If you are reading this at the holiday times, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!