iv. The Einstein-Rosen Bridge

When the RV pulls up to the hospital, the group of three drags the unconscious blonde into the medical building

When the RV pulls up to the hospital, the group of three drags the unconscious blonde into the medical building. After he was put on a gurney and taken away by some nurses, the three check in at the front desk, giving the nurse all the information they have on the mystery man. "Name?"

Jane hesitates for a moment before she answers the nurse behind the desk, "He said it was Thor?"

Jane and Erik look at each other as the nurse types the name into the computer, "T-H-O-R." The nurse looks back up to the group as Jane turns her attention to the woman, "And your relationship to him?"

Jane shakes her head as she informs the nurse, "I've never met him before."

Darcy, the college intern that is standing next to Jane, speaks up, adding onto the answer, "Until she hit him with a car."

Jane rolls her eyes and quickly defends herself, "I grazed him, but she tasered him."

Darcy looks up at the ceiling and proudly states, "Yes, I did."

•••

In the hospital room, a male nurse walks over to Thor to check his vitals. The nurse smiles and greets the blonde when he notices that Thor is awake, "Hi." The blonde prince furrows his brows and jolts away from the man when he realizes that the male nurse has a small needle in his hand. The nurse smiles as he explains to the blonde what he is doing, "Just taking a little blood."

Thor rips his arm away from the male nurse as he accuses the man, "How dare you attack the son of Odin?"

The male nurse turns and calls to nearby nurses and doctors, "I need some help." A female doctor and two more male nurses come over to help restrain the blonde prince.

Thor shoves the male nurses off of him, sending them falling to the ground as the female doctor looks over her shoulder and exclaims, "Call security!" Thor pushes the female doctor to the ground before he gets out of the hospital bed. The first male nurse who tried to take Thor's blood cowers away from the blonde, staying out of his war path.

A man speaks into a phone and requests for the security guards, "Security to ER Three, stat!" Another male nurse charges at Thor, who pushes the man to the side into a shelf of medical supplies. The first male nurse that Thor pushed to the floor gets up and tackles the blonde prince into a counter on the wall. The two men knock over the man who called security. Thor turns around and pushes the male nurse off of him, causing the nurse to stumble back into the nearest hospital bed. Thor turns around to face the nurse that called security and pushes him back along with one of the security guards that have just entered the room.

The other security guard and a multitude of male nurses grab onto the blonde prince, struggling to keep him in their grasp. They pin the blonde up against the doors to the ER as Thor shouts at them, "You're no match for the Mighty..." The blonde prince trails off as a doctor injects a sedative into Thor's left butt cheek. Thor's face presses up against the glass of the door and he slides down it as he passes out.