Chapter 46 "Finally found You"

(Skip a little Time)

Bea's POV:

So The Police and Take RIO once again...I really hope that He doesn't break out again because If He does that I'm gonna have to be The one to deal with Him and I really don't want My Baby to be born in Jail, or letting Any of The Cadets seeing Me in Jail...And I know better, So I'll be smart with This.

Me, Speedy and The Twins Both Swift and Scarlett backed to The Plane and Once We did-

"Okay, Where is Cindy?" Asked Speedy

"Uhh..." Said Both Rod and Brody and They looked at eachother and I giggled a little.

"She left and went to find Penny right away, Huh?" I Asked

"Noooooooo....Yes...." Said Both Rod and Brody.

"Alright, Let's hurry before Cindy does something very bad or Her Life will be The cost of This" Said Swift

We all hop into The Plane and The Plane started to go Up and We started to fly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speedy's POV:

We followed The Tracking to wherever Penny or Cindy is.

We arrived to wherever Penny is and I landed The Plane and Both Me and Bea hop out of The Plane and We looked around.

From where we are, There was nothing but Trees, Bushes and Grass, Nothing else besides Nature.

"I guess We are at a Forest Island" I Said

I heard some ruffling in The bushes, I turn My head and I saw some bushes was moving around.

"Bea, There is something over There in Those Bushes" I Said and I pulled Bea close to Me and Both Me and Bea walked a little closer to The moving bushes.

Once We saw something...or someone-

"Hey Guys!" Said-

"Cindy!" Said Both Me and Bea

"Guess who I have!" Said Cindy and Cindy had Penny in Her arms and Penny smiled and She jumped out of Cindy's arms.

"Penny!" Said Both Me and Bea and We hugged Her Tightly.

"You're alright?" I Asked

Penny giggled.

"O-Of Course, I-I am a Tough L-Little Penguin!"

"Heh, That is My Penguin" Said Swift but than-

"HUH?! YOU TALKED!" We All Said and Penny giggled.

"Yeah, S-So I did! Strange right? I just got My voice back!"

"Since When Did You get Your Voice back?" Asked Bea

"When I was in that hellhole House"

"I'm pretty much Happy that I finally have My Voice back and get to talk but I do miss The sign language"

"Hey, Same Here" I Said

"Maybe I should go on some really dangerous missions"

"Excuse Me My Little Girl, But You're only 9 years old" I Said and I smiled.