1.Crying

How about where the reader is Camilo's new lover and Mariano's sibling, and when Casita started to crack, they were there as well running in the other hallways trying to help Mirabel get the candle, and then was protected under the furniture along with their best friend. 

However, Camilo couldn't see that because, in the movie, all the adults have taken over the view? And even better, Abuela Alma POV.

As if the world had stopped spinning, as if time had been rewinded for Abuela Alma. As though the scenario was replaying in her eyes. For some reason, her elder grandson's cries in her ears seem so similar. His bloodcurdling cry echoed in her ears as he extended his hand towards Casita in front of his eyes. The tears pour from his eyes as the scream grows more ferocious with each passing second. Even if the way he tried to kick his body out of his father's body ceased a while ago, the pain in his chest isn't going away anytime soon.

 The boy slips hopelessly out of Felix's chest and collapses to the dusty soil, his finger curled firmly on the ground, his eyes not daring to look up another second, which means his Abuela's eyes staring at him go unseen.Oh, how similar this is to the elderly woman's incident 50 years ago. She knew how her screams hurt her throat, how tears turned her eyes bright red, and how her heart shattered at the sight, her children - lost their father - clutched tightly in her embrace.

In this moment, though, it is worsened by the fact that she sees it in her grandson. Camilo had just recently discovered he was in love, and he didn't sure how to explain his feelings to the pretty girl he had always adored from afar. And the night before, when she went to Isabella's proposal dinner with her brother Mariano, the suppressed emotions could finally be released. When the wind from his mother's feelings began to intensify, Camilo's protecting hands threw before (Y/n)'s face could hit a plate, showed the entire family everything.Though, as she nodded her head "yes" to Camilo's proposal, Pépa's whole mood lit up instantly, and the sky was cleared once again.

The young couple's joy had hardly begun. They don't have time to share their first kiss, first date, or even wedding. Abuela Alma believed she'd never see the sorrowful eyes again, but Camilo proved her wrong today. His crying was audible, and his face scrunched up to reveal a side of him that the rest of the family had never seen before. When he stares up to the rumble before his eyes, once called home, his eyes are as blank as a doll, and the tears don't even bother to stop. He seem so lost, much like Alma 50 years before, when she was at her lowest point of her life after losing her Vida. The idea of losing someone is just too terrible, especially for a teenager who is just discovering what love is.

 When Camilo's prima name was shouted, his eyes brimmed with hope once more in front of Abuela's very eyes. (Y/n), alive, emerges from the debris alongside Mirabel, as magical as the light of the candle once upon a time. Camilo stepped up in front of his parents' eyes, his siblings aside from their Abuela, and raced for his love as she cautiously left her best friend's side so Julietta could hug her daughter.

 Enveloped the girl in an embrace, whispering words that the others cannot hear:

 "The moment my gift was gone, and you were still upstairs trying to find a way to help Mirabel..."

 "It was so scary, watching the love of your life try to save your family when you could not do anything "

 "And when the house started to crumble down on you and my prima, at that moment? As if the world stop and the tears I shed would not stop" 

 "Gift or not, Mirabel still trying to save us. While I couldn't even try to save you"

 "But then...my prima's name was shouted. And then I saw you beside her...it was as if..." 

 "My world brighten once again"

As he snuggled in the crook of her neck, the usually cheerful boy mumbled gently to the still shocked girl in his arms. The tears haven't ceased for his sake, but it hasn't prevented him from softly chuckling:

"But look at that...the one who promised to make the entire town happy is now crying for you...Isn't that ironic?"

 Bottoms' lips quivered in response to Camilo's voice, and (Y/n)'s eyes welled up with tears as her much smaller arms curled lightly around her boyfriend's neck, muttering against his yellow ruana :

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."

Abuela silently cries at the image in front of her eyes, either because her tragedy did not finish that way, or perhaps because Casita opted to spare her grandson's genuine happiness. Without hesitation, the oh-so-young couple hugged beneath the dark sky, next to the damaged Casita. They exchange a few short murmurs, maybe to comfort one another or themselves. The hug was cut short by the sound of Julietta searching for her daughter.

--------------------------------------------------

When the Casita was gorgeous once more, with a better foundation this time. Abuela found the young pair in the backyard once more, (Y/n) head laying against Camilo's shoulder. While the boy closes his eyes and quietly attempts to conceal how red it previously was, the girl beside him hums a gentle melody, and their hands do not forget to link.

Despite the fact that Abuela's tale finished with a miracle through a candle, she is relieved that their story ends with each other being their partner's magic. After then, she saw the old images of her and Abuelo smiling with each other beneath the gorgeous sky, just as they used to, now replaced with her grandchild and his lover.