Introduction 1/2

Hey guys! Author here and welcome to 'Save Her', a fanfic that I randomly created at 5AM because my melatonin gummies weren't strong enough.

Anyways, here's the cast:

-(Y/n) (L/n) - 18 years old

-(Y/n) (L/n)
- 18 years old.
- Adopted sister of Katsuki Bakugo.
- directly related to Kento Nanami, a part-time Jujutsu sorcerer.
- Survived an assassination attempt on her when she was 5 years old.
- Father: status (unknown)
- Mother: status(unknown)
- cursed technique: ratio. Can and will slice anything perfectly with the help of her cursed tool, the axe
-Quirk: Blood manipulation. She can manipulate anyone's blood as long as they are five feet away from her. She can also make weapons out of her own blood.
-Drawback: if she uses more than two liters of blood, she will faint, making her vulnerable to any attack. If she uses her cursed technique too much, her arm will break, which takes two hours to heal.
- she is headstrong, stubborn, usually has a stoic expression, sometimes funny, really clever, minor anger issues (thanks to Bakugo), and can handle Gojo's bs to an extent.
Birthday: 3/10
Best friend: Inumaki Toge, Maki Zen'in, Tamaki Amajiki, Nejire Hado, and Mirio Togata.
- Quote: "It's too early for this bullshit. Stop fighting already. Gojo, you still owe me my damn soba. Forget again and I swear to fuck, I'll cut your dick off."
- Special traits: Just like her older brother, she has goggles, made of the same brand that he uses.

-Katsuki Bakugo-(Y/n)'s younger brother by two years

-Katsuki Bakugo
-(Y/n)'s younger brother by two years.
- 16 years old
- Quirk: explosion.
-Drawback: if an explosion is too intense, it can cause his arms to ache and, in extreme scenarios, even injure them.
- Personality: walking anger issues, explosive, god complex, large ego, headstrong, stubborn.
- he's a little shit but sometimes nice.
- Birthday: 4/20
- Best friends: Eijiro Kirishima.
- Quote: "GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN SISTER, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"
- Special traits: Due to the cinnamon smell that nitroglycerin has, he naturally smells like cinnamon.

 - Quote: "GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN SISTER, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"- Special traits: Due to the cinnamon smell that nitroglycerin has, he naturally smells like cinnamon