004|| His One And Only

(Y/n) pov

"Your o-one and only? What's that supposed to mean?", Tamaki asked quizzically.

"His lover.", I stated sarcastically.

"No! Suguru was not my lover! (Y/n)-Chan is a bully. Suguru was my best friend. But one incident changed that. His perspective of the world changed. He no longer viewed non-sorcerers as people who would be protected. He wanted a sorcerer only world. He passed away a few months ago.", Gojo explained bluntly.

"Then why do you guys speak about him as if he's still alive?", Tamaki asked curiously.

"It's...complicated, Tamaki-san. I'll explain to you later.", I muttered.

"R-Right. My bad. So, what do we do until our next encounter?", the purple haired boy questioned.

"Well, Suguru declared war on us. It takes place on October 31st in the Shibuya station. We must become stronger until then. Well, you guys need to become stronger. After all, I'm the strongest.", Gojo snickered.

"Gojo, with all due respect, you blasted 'The One That Got Away', by Katy Perry, at least fifteen times in the past 24 hours. It's okay to admit that you're weak, occasionally.", I chuckled.

"(Y/n)-Chan! You promised you would never tell anyone about that.", he whined.

"Oh, right. My bad.", I chuckled dryly.

"Anyways, yeah, Suguru was my best friend. There were three of us: me, Shoko, and Suguru. Of course, Suguru and I closer to each other than we were to Shoko and Nanami. But now, it's kinda weird to explain. He's basically possessed by a curse that wants to eliminate all of humanity and leave only jujutsu sorcerers as the sole species on earth. He teamed up with three other curses: Mahito, Hanami, and some tentacle looking one. There's a couple more but they're not that important. Hanami was the nature curse. I don't know much about Mahito except for the fact that Nanamin has encountered him. The curse looks human with a patchwork face and two different colored eyes. They're pretty tough, but not as tough as me, of course. Any more question?", Gojo finished.

"I-", Tamaki started.

"Alright! No more questions! You could go back to your dorms! (Y/n) back to UA! And your boyfriend too!", Gojo cheered.

"He's not my boyfriend, you simple minded paint brush looking di-", I shouted.

"Dick!", I finished loudly as we landed on the UA campus.

Every student within a mile radius stared at me, causing me to blush in embarrassment.

"I-I don't know her...", Tamaki muttered as he hid his face in his hands and disappeared.

"H-Hey! What did you eat earlier?!", I asked him in shock.

"The squid that camouflages.", he muttered.

"Seriously?!", I hissed.

"Oi! (Y/n), where the hell have you been?! It's almost curfew!", shouted my brother, Katsuki.

"Chill, Kats. We just went to see the new Wakanda Forever movie, no need to worry.", I shrugged.

"Yeah, right! You don't really like Marvel movies! Stop lyin' and tell me where ya really were!", he scoffed.

"No.", I grinned.

"(Y/n), I'm gonna-", he spat.

"Woah, Bakugo! We should go catch that new Avatar movie! Nice sorta meeting you, Bakugo's sister!", his red haired, sharp toothed friend exclaimed.

Eijiro Kirishima. Hero name: Red Riot. Sixteen years old. Interning at Fatgum's agency next month. My brother's best friend, per say.

They both walked away from Tamaki and I, giving me some time to process what happened.

"You're interning with Fatgum too, right? Are you gonna tell him about your cursed techniques? Does your little brother know about your double life? Does anybody know?", Tamaki rambled.

"Yes, I'm interning with Fatgum, starting next week. I'm not too sure if I'm gonna tell him about my cursed technique. As far as I'm aware, Katsuki doesn't know about my double life. The only people who know about it are: you, Kento, Gojo, and everyone else at Jujutsu Tech. I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible.", I explained bluntly.

"Why haven't you told anyone?", he asked quizzically.

"Because my parents were killed for giving birth to me.", I whispered.

"What?!", he replied in shock.