006|| Listen, Bakugo.

(Y/n) Pov

"Katsuki, I just told you to sit, please. It's a simple favor, really, fuck.", I groaned.

"This makes no sense, you idiot.", Katsuki grumbled.

"You haven't let her speak yet, kid.", Kento stated bluntly.

"Thank you, Kento. Look, the adoption agency was mostly right. My mother and father were murdered but my brother, Kento Nanami, as you can see, survived. We were separated for our own good but I clung to him. My world is a damn mess. I can fight the unseen as well. Well, unseen by normal eyes.", I explained briefly.

"The unseen? Did you take any drugs? How many edibles did you take? Or did you smoke weed?", Katsuki scoffed.

"I can assure you that she doesn't do drugs. She hasn't done them in two years.", my older brother assured my younger brother.

"Two years?!", my younger brother exclaimed.

"It was just one edible then it was two because the first one didn't hit that hard! Gojo said it was fine so, I ate them. I underestimated how hard it would hit until it did. I was laughing at a bowl of Reese's puffs for five minutes cuz it looked like Freddy Fazbear. I was also in charge of dinner. It turned out too salty.", I rambled.

"What the fuck is the unseen?!", Katsuki spat.

"Curses, kid. (Y/n), is this your younger brother?! He reminds me of a chihuahua, oh my god! The hair and the loudness!", Gojo cackled as he appeared out of thin air.

 (Y/n), is this your younger brother?! He reminds me of a chihuahua, oh my god! The hair and the loudness!", Gojo cackled as he appeared out of thin air

"Okay, who the fuck are you?! He's a geezer, right?! I mean, he's got white hair!", Katsuki scoffed.

"No, I mean, he almost is. He's gonna be close to thirty next year. He's Gojo.", I announced.

"Satoru Gojo, the strongest jujutsu sorcerer! Yeah, that's me, kid! I take it that you're (Y/n)'s younger brother, Katsuki Bakugo, right? Jeez, two blond brothers, how do you deal with them?", Gojo rambled.