Preparin'

I wake up to the sound of my mom calling me to get up. I open my eyes and see a bright ray of light from the window, shining on me. I blink to readjust my eyes and slowly get out of bed and make my way to the washroom. I brush my teeth and put on my usual makeup. I check my weather app to see that it's going to be thirty four degrees Celsius here. Knowing this I pull on a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a plain white top. I pull my dark hair into a messy bun today because I'm feeling a little more confident in myself. Anyone else hearing that would've thought I was crazy.

"Liam, Dana, where would you guys like to go for breakfast? We could just order the breakfast they have at the hotel or we can go to IHOP. Your choice." Mom asks as she walks past us to close her suitcase.

"IHOP!!" Liam and I yell at the exact same time. Why choose hotel breakfasts when we can go all out at IHOP?

"Alright, let me get the directions. You guys can go ahead and get in the car! Dana, here are the keys." Dad informs us as he pulls out his phone to get directions.

Liam, Mom and I head to the car and I start it. We sit in there and talk about our plans for the rest of this week as we wait for Dad. He finally gets to the car and we drive to IHOP.

Two pancakes, three sausages, two scrambled eggs and 2 bacon strips later, I am stuffed and ready to take an afternoon nap. My family and I talk about the cruise and how we need to head off to the dock in a few hours. I check my phone again to see what's going on.

"Omfg they're going on a cruise! I wanna see them shirtless on a cruise!" I read off the same girl's Twitter.

Wait. Is she talking about the Jacks, Matt and Shawn? They're going on a cruise? It couldn't be the one I'm going on. Why would that happen? It won't. Think of all the screaming girls that are going to be on the ship. I really hope this doesn't happen. I begin to doze off, thinking of what it would be like to be on a cruise with those boys. It actually would be kind of cool, but this is going to ruin my time with my family. The only time I get to spend it with them.

We finish up at IHOP and head back to the hotel to pack up all our stuff and leave for the cruise. I pick up my clothes I left on the ground and stuff them in the suitcase. We do a last check to see if we left anything behind and lock up. Dad hands the room keys the manager at the front desk and we headed to the car. It was finally time for this cruise.

*this was a short chapter! Shawn's comin up pretty soon don't worry! I just wanted a proper introduction for Dana's life! There will also be Shawn's point of view*