Beachin'

I'm back in my room now, packing a little bag to bring to the beach with me. Shawn's back in his cabin doing the same. I tell Liam about Shawn and how he will be joining us at the beach today. He doesn't even seem to be phased by it. It's like he'll only listen to me if I use the word "minecraft" in a sentence. Ugh.

I pack my black bikini top and bottom. It's simple yet flattering on my body type. I had a curvy body which is why I would always stay away from bright colours that'll attract attention. I work hard for my body everyday by going to the gym in the mornings and evenings but even then, it's hard to love myself. I've also got a large chest, which other girls are always completing me on and wishing they had mine. Personally, I didn't like them. Well I did, but I just thought I had a bit too much. Guys barely look at my face when they're talking to me.

Along with the bikini, I pack a hairbrush, a bikini coverup dress and a pair of shorts to throw on on top. I decide to just wear my bikini and have my coverup and shorts on, ontop. I change in the washroom as Liam yells at me to hurry up. I get out and grab my favourite black floppy hat along with my Raybans. There's no need to put on a bunch of makeup again so I apply a little concealer.

As I'm doing my hair, I hear a knock on the door.

"Hellooo!Open up! It's me!" Says a familiar voice and I instantly know it's Shawn.

"Liam, get the door!" I say not turning away from the mirror.

"Fine."

I hear the door open and Shawn and my brother have a small conversation.

"Hey Liam! I'm Shawn."

"Hi. Are you dating my sister?"

"No! Well not yet anyway." I faintly hear him chuckle.

I finish applying my concealer and walk over to Shawn and Liam.

"Alright boys! Let's go to the beach!"

•NOT A PROPER CHAPTER. MORE LIKE AN INTRO. Next chapter will be them at the beach.•