Talkin'

His arms are huge.

We continued walking along the entire balcony and upper deck. He's rambling on about some time when he was convinced that Beyoncé was giving him the "I want you" look at an award show. I'm laughing along to his story but all I could focus on were his arms that I was linking onto. I would look up at him casually and admire. He would never notice...at least I don't think he ever did. His pale face with a strong and chiseled jawline. The creases on his face when he laughed. How his hazel eyes would brighten up immensely anytime he would smile. The cute nose that you'd have an urge to boop, every once in a while. He was absolutely precious. I've always admired him. Before we met, I already knew that he was a humble guy. Sometimes you really could judge a book by its cover. I was very precise this time. Everything I had imagined about Shawn, had been correct.

"You aren't even interested in my story! I was getting to the best part!" Shawn says as I break from my daze.

"I was listening!" I lie.

"Fine! Tell me what Meghan Trainor said to me at the KCA's." He looks down at me with a smirk.

"Easy. She said that you're....a...um...you're real-" I stutter.

"She told me I should collab with her sometime. You were so not listening." He says with a chuckle.

"Sorry! I was just thinking." I quickly reply.

"What could you be possibly thinking about that could be better than my stories?" He says back.

"I was just thinking about you...re new song that just came out." I'm so stupid. That was so close.

"Stitches? You like that one?" He replies back with a confused face.

"Yea it's been on repeat on my phone. It's such a feel good song. I love it." I say with a smile.

"I'll play it for you if you come to my cabin? I have my guitar in there." He asks looking down at me.

"Can you? I'd love that!" I reply with a big smile.

We do one last lap around the balcony in order to get to the glass doors leading inside. We head to the floor right underneath the balcony and make our way to Shawn's room. It's funny because his cabin was only a few rooms away from mine. Before we went into his room, I quickly showed him mine and gave him a little tour of my cabin.
We finally made it back to his cabin. It was around the same size as ours but his artwork on the walls were nicer.

"Do you share this room with Matt?" I ask, picking up what I am assuming is Matt's familiar t shirt.

"Yea it's just the both of us. He never sleeps. I guess you could say he's the life of the party, eh?" Shawn says and begins to laugh.

"Oh you're so funny Shawn. Ha-ha. That was just..wow. I'm on the ground. Laughing." I say most sarcastically.

He laughs and playfully punches me on the shoulder and walks over to his guitar case.

"Can I please know a little about you now? I've been doing all the talking. I'm assuming you now know my whole life story. And at this point, all I know is that your name is Dana Webber, you sing, and you're on a cruise with your family." He says as he pulls out his guitar.

I take a seat onto the bed and let out a big sigh. I'll start talking now.

"Okay. My middle name is Elizabeth, I have a younger brother named Liam, I'm born and raised in Toronto, Cana-"

"You're CANADIAN!?" He jumps up and yells the question.

"Yea? Why are you so excited?" I ask confusingly.