Mornin'

I wake up to the sound of people casually chatting outside my cabin. I look over to the other side of the bed and Liam was gone. Quickly checking my phone, I realize that it's already 8:30 AM. So I am assuming that my brother had joined my parents to get some breakfast. Getting out of bed tiredly, I check my text messages.

Vanessa: "Dannaaaaa! Tell me what's gone on so far! How are you liking the trip? Any cute guys?"

Vanessa: "OMG I forgot ! Did you see the old Magcon guys!?"

Vanessa: "Replyyyyy"

I think she had forgotten that we were in different time zones, but I quickly shoot her a message back.

"Hey Ness! I'm actually having a great time so far ! I have a LOT to tell you about. I wouldn't be able to tell you over text, so I'll call you, but let's just say, I have definitely met the Magcon guys...."

After I send the message, I completely get out of bed and set it neatly. Heading into the washroom, I brush my teeth, and apply my everyday makeup. My soft curls reveal after taking my hair out of the top knot. I decide to just leave them as is and head out to my suitcase to pick out a cute outfit. I have to look good. I'm seeing Shawn again today. What does he like? A skirt? Shorts? Sleeveless? Or sleeves? Why am I letting a boy decide how I dress? I have to get over these insecurities.

Picking up a plain white tank top, I pair it with ripped, high waisted jean shorts and a long, sleeveless, cream kimono cardigan. Before leaving the cabin, I get my light brown floppy hat and a nice long golden necklace. Grabbing my phone, I lock up the cabin and head upstairs.

Everyone is up and joyous on the balcony today. I look around and watch people laughing and having a great time with their friends and families. I recognize most faces from the night before. It's kind of like going camping with a bunch of strangers for a few days. In the end, you kind of just get to know everybody. Looking over a few people, I could see my family at the breakfast buffet. Before I go to them, I quickly scope around the balcony, looking for a large group of girls. Because wherever that large group is, that's where the magcon guys are.. obviously. I don't see any group of girls so I'm assuming the guys are still in their cabin?

I head over to the breakfast buffet restaurant and pick up a plate. The chefs here are really great. The food is exquisite. I fill my plate with sausage, scrambled egg, bacon, pancakes with syrup and fruit. Grabbing a nice cup of orange juice, I head over to where my family is sitting. They are seated right by the window. When you look out, all you see is a vast ocean for miles and miles and miles. The thought of it terrifies me and makes me shiver. We slowly eat our breakfast and talk amongst ourselves. This time with my family was crucial. It felt so nice to just laugh about silly things we did in the past or tell stories with one another. My mind was just consumed with Shawn though. This is why I don't want a boyfriend. The second a guy shows some kind of interest towards me, I get attached. I check my phone to see if I've gotten any messages.

Shawn: "Hey! u awake? Where do u wanna meet?"

I reply right away.

"Im actually just having breakfast with my family. I can meet you at the ice cream place at around 11:30?"

Shawn: "Alright sounds good! I'll see ya then!"

After we went back for seconds at breakfast, we got back to the cabin. I'm already a fairly tan person so I don't need to be out in the sun too much. I sit in side for a little while and stare out my cabin balcony while playing my guitar. It's 11:00. Maybe I should start heading upstairs? Shawn is probably already up there.

Making my way back up to the balcony, I see the Jacks . He's with a few girls so I assume that the Matt and Shawn are around too. I look around for any sign of any of them.

"Hi!" A voice from behind startles me.

I turn around to see Matt Espinosa with a big smile on his face. He is absolutely precious.

"Oh hey. You scared the living crap out of me." I say with a smile and a quiet laugh.

"I'm sorry! I just wanted to introduce myself. I know that Shawn already did and he told us about you so we wanted to get to know you too....oh and your singing was so incredible last night. It's so obvious why Shawn's all over you. I'm Matt!" He says elatedly.

All over me? Shawn talked to them
about me? I don't want to think I'm special but wow! I feel really good about that. My self esteem level has raised quite a bit. This is good.

"That's great! Hi Matt! It's not like I already knew who you were. I'm Dana Webber!" I say, laughing and reaching my hand out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Dana but I don't do handshakes. I do hugs." He says with a smirk.

I laugh and give him a quick but proper hug.

"You might as well meet the Jacks as well now." He says directing me towards the Jacks.

They are all so tall compared to me. I'm only 5"3, and these guys all have to be at least over 5"10. I smile as Jack G turns around and looks at me.

"Jack! This is Dana Webber. The girl that sung yesterday." Both of the Jacks respond not knowing which Jack he called.

"Hey! I'm Jack and this is Jack! You did really great yesterday. Shawn was obsessing over your singing." Jack G says with a chuckle.

"Yea! Shit he was already planning doing a YouTube cover with you for his fans or something." Jack J adds in.

I really enjoyed hearing about Shawn talking about me like this.

"That's so cool! I'd be down for that but do you know where he is? I'm supposed to meet him here in like five minutes." I ask unsurely.

"He's in his cabin I think. I can text him if you'd like...or did he already ask you for your number? I'm guessing he has?" Matt asks me with a smirk.

"Yea I already have it. I can just send him a text right now. You sounded so sure that he gave his number to me." I ask.

"One of his best qualities. He's a pro at making the ladies swoon. He's a man who can hypnotize." Jack G says laughing with the other two guys.

Okay. So I shouldn't feel so special anymore. This is something Shawn always does. I'm not upset. If anything, I'm kind of happy. This will help me keep my guard up and not fall for him so fast. It's not like he said he wants anything with me anyways. We just met last night. For all I know, he just looks at me like another girl who can sing. Why did I assume that he would like me..like that. It's not like I like him..like that. It's not. Well I mean, he's cute. Like really cute. He's so nice as well. Very gentleman like. I say he's the definition of "boyfriend material". I should just see him as if he were a friend though. That'll be best for me.

"AHH! There he is! SHAWWWN!" Matt yells with his infamous screech.

I turn around behind me and see Shawn walking out of the glass door, and the butterflies have already kicked in. What happened to my inner conflict I just had about looking at him like a friend. I don't even know this guy!

"Hey Dana! Have you met the guys?" He asks still walking towards me.

"Yea I just did! I love them already!" I say turning around to look at them. They all smile.

"We love her too! We're gonna go play table tennis. Do you guys want to join? It's gonna be a heated game." Jack J says very excitedly.

"I love table tenn-"

"We are actually gonna hang out. We'll see if we can catch up with you guys later." Shawn cuts me off to tell the boys.

The butterflies kicked in. It sounds so nice when shawn refers to us as "we". I get caught up over the tiniest things. I'm obviously very inexperienced. Shawn cheesily offers his arm to me. I give a small laugh as I feel my cheeks burn red. I link my arm to his as I wave bye to the other boys. Shawn is definitely making me swoon.

"Where are we going?" I ask looking up at him.

"I don't know. Wherever the wind takes us I guess." Shawn laughs, looking down at me.

I have no idea what he means but everything about right now is just so perfect and movie-like.