The Rise Of Voltron And The White Tigers Part One

We don't own VLD

...

Location: Galaxy Garrison.

There were three cadets in the simulator and everyone was watching, except a young boy with black raven hair with white tips making it seem he highlighted his hair, wearing a cadet flight suit, and Garrison communicating headsets

???: Y/N? Y/N? Dude stop daydreaming!

The young cadet looks up to his redhead team pilot.

Y/N: Sorry Ken, I'm just-

Ken: *Annoyed* Thinking about your little "secret project" again, like always.

Y/N *Sheepishly* Sorry it's just I think a found something that could finally get it up and running.

Ken: You know, you and your granddad have been working on that. *sarcastically counts his fingers* Like forever.

Before they could continue, their other team member joined the conversation.

Ada: *whispered loudly* Could you idiots keep it down, or do you want Iverson to put in extra hours in the simulator.

The two arguing boys turn to their blonde female team navigator.

Ken: *Whispers* Sorry Ada we were just discussing how Y/N won't let us in on what he and his grandpa have been working on.

Ada stood in between them then poked Y/N in the side.

Ada: *Whispers and pokes Y/N* Yeah spill it what's happening with this little project, *pokes*, and why aren't you letting us help, *pokes*, you know we could... *pokes*, lend a helping hand.

She continued poking Y/N over and over but he didn't seem to be annoyed by it or notice her repeatedly poking him.

Y/N: Sorry guys I already told you guys that the old man said-

Ken/Ada: *Whispers loudly* Can't tell anyone even your closest friends about it.

Y/N: *Whispers* Sorry guys it's a "family secret" you guys understand right?

They remained silent for a moment.

Ken: Come on Y/N aren't we kinda like family?

Ada: Yeah we've known each other ever since we started here even before we became teammates.

Y/N, Ada, and Ken have been friends since they were rookies at the Garrison, but even though they've known each other for so long, he still needed to keep things from them, things that could change how they see him.

Before he could answer he heard some of the cadets in the simulator screaming at each other.

Ken: *Mocking then pointed at simulator screen* Would you look at that it seems Lance's squad is gonna flunk again.