Authors and Story's Introduction

We don't own VLD- Voltron Legendary Defender of The Universe.

AN: [Lights shine upon, one of the authors]

Solomons: Good day readers my name is Solomons.

[Bows in a dramatic way]

Solomons: We appreciate you all for reading and...

[co-author stomps up]

Savman: Yeah, yeah who cares can we just get to the f**king point already.

Solomons: Now, now Savman our reads deserve a proper introduction, no?"

Savman: Fine but make it quick were wasting time talking to these good-for-nothings ****.

Solomons: Oh dear me Savman you can't talk about our readers like that.

[Savman doesn't respond and ignores Solomons]

Solomons: Anyway, this is my co-author Savman and together we are...

[Solomons throws his arm around Savman's shoulder and pulls him closer]

Solomons: Savmansolomons,

we are a collective mind brought out from one entity to be somewhat of the creators of this world, so sadly we are not real, we are just figments of someone's imagination to entertain you all

Savman: So in conclusion we're not real we're just made up because some loner is crazy and lonely.

[Entity appears and slaps Savman from the back of the head and disappears]

Solomons: Anyway we would also like to say that this is the first Fanfic that we have ever written and we might not be really good, but we hope you do enjoy it.

Savman: And if you don't I will find you and I'll chase you to the ends of the Earth and when I get my hands on you I'll...

[Solomons covers Savman's mouth as he rants on]

Solomons: Sorry about that, let's get down to business.

Solomons: This is a male reader insert story, so we will be telling the key elements of the story.

[Savman breaks away from Solomons]

Savman: So you all know the: Y/N, means You're name which is you, dumbasses. So don't get fucking confused.

Solomons: Sav, stop, and lest just tell them the bio.

Savman: Fine.

Solomons: Y/N is 16 and is a cadet at the Galaxy Garrison, an engineer.

Savman: Y/N is good with technology almost like he can communicate with any piece of tech.

Solomons: More on that later. Y/N has White hair dyed black, he has bright blue eyes.

Savman: He also wears things to cover his ears you can choose what it is, but for the sake of the story it will be standard issue Galaxy Garrison communications headset in uniform and Normal Headphones in casual clothing, Later on, he will stop hiding them. You can choose what clothing you casually wear.

Solomons: Y/N has never met his parents and lives with his grandfather who is a retired Galaxy Garrison engineer, who used to build star cruisers and weapons, he has taught Y/N everything he knows.

Savman: Y/N's personality is a little complicated. His strong-headed and righteous, smart but sometimes an idiot, he is serious when he needs to be, like when on a mission. He can be funny at times, but he can also be somewhat intense in some situations. He is loyal to his friends and teammates, but he is not a pushover. Sometimes he can get a temper but in all his friendly. He loves all things tech, science, and science fiction, he can be pretty distracted by them sometimes.

Solomons: Y/N is very good at combat he uses his raw instincts in battle.

Savman: So Y/N, aka you, will play an important part in the conflict in this universe and in Team Voltron. We would've liked to keep this close to canon but we've decided to add some things just for Y/N and his  new teammates to handle.

Solomons: Just to let you know you won't really be friends pre-team Voltron but you somewhat know Pidge but you don't really hang out with them until you leave Earth that is.

Savman: Just know this won't be a malexmale for the readers.

Solomons: We have reconsidered the choice of a love interest and are going to leave it undetermined right now, but it will be a female character, it may be a cannon character who never ended up with a love interest in the show, or most likely an oc, we'll see to ward the end. Sorry to those readers, who wanted to see the previous one happen in the story, but the dynamic between the two will remain the same has before, just to to the point of a romantic interaction...yet...

Savman: Why did we change this? Well you see since then we have grown a little and also we don't watch the show as often as we use to. Also the reason we went with this discretion was due on the basis of what type of writer we want to be.

Solomons: Alright then I think it's time to get to the story now.

Both: So now let's get started and on to the story.

[Lights turn off and authors disappear]