∞ Chapter 8 ∞

∆ christmas break ∆

Zoey

I needed a vacation from school. I couldn't handle it anymore. Cole was fine now as long as I don't talk to pretty much any guy.

I haven't talked to Zack in a really long time, since Cole told me not to. I made a story and put it on Snapchat. My phone vibrates and the screen lights up. Out of everyone that I follow on Snapchat, Zack snapped me.

He basically said why haven't I been talking to him. Well you know the usual I told my boyfriend I cheated on him and he doesn't want me talking to you now. But all I said was "Idk."

Some how we started talking, like having a full blown conversation and I couldn't stop talking to him. I know that I shouldn't but it was kinda hard to stop talking to him.

Aubrey called me and made plans to go to the movies later on. It was an accident and I invited Zack and his friend Darius. I decided to put on a crop top even though it was winter but I had a jacket to keep me warm.

Aubrey came to pick me up. When I got in the radio was blasting and only by Nicki Minaj was on. We sang along and talked the whole ride to the theater.

"Zoey! Aubrey!"

We looked around and spotted Zack and what I thought was Darius, I never saw him in person. We bought our tickets and Aubrey and Darius went to hold our seats while Zack and I waited in line to get the food. I felt really awkward because I knew what I was doing and I was still doing it.

"Earth to Z"

"Huh, what?"

"What you thinking about?"

"Nothing.."

"Okay you look nice."

"Thanks."

We got to the front of the line after what felt like hours of waiting. I got a large sprite, Zack got a large pizza and we had to put our money together for it. We walked to the theater and tried to find our seats in the dark because the movie already started.

Aubrey and Darius were really into the movie. I, on the other hand was distracted because of Zack. He kept messing with me. So I messed with him, I was playing with his face and he smiled. His smile is so pretty, its indescribable.

"Can I have another piece of pizza," I asked as nicely as possible.

"You gotta kiss me first."

I just looked at him.. I didn't know how to respond to that.

"What if I don't want to?"

"I know you do."

"Fine."

In my mind this is how it was going to play out: I lean in and give him a peck. That's not how it happened.

I looked at him, he grabbed my face and kissed me like his life depended on it. The kiss was amazing until his hands started to roam and try to go in my pants. The bad thing is, I let him. He was playing around and I forgot where we were. We are in a public place being all out freaky. I gave him a hickey though and I made him moan so I was accomplished.

I only got to watch the last 20 minutes of The Hobbit, the third one. We still kissed again.. And again. Man I don't know what's going on with me. He just has this weird effect on me. He so cute and he knows it.

I didn't tell anyone, not even Aubrey. I was ashamed that I had cheated yet again. I felt bad to the core. Like reaaaally bad. I couldn't tell anyone. No matter how close they were to me.

I got home and pulled my phone out.
3 missed calls, 5 unread kiks

I opened my Kik first, Zack, Aubrey, this group chat, Cole and Anthony.

I opened Coles first. You have fun at the movies?

SHIT! Why does he have to ask that! What do I do? Act natural Zoe your over reacting.

My response, yes it was a good movie.

Him: who all went?

Oh what the hell!

Me: Me and Aubrey. I already told you that.

Him: Ik. I love you baby kiked alot. I will never let you go.

Omg. He knows.

Me: I love you. Im going to go to sleep early.

Him: okay Goodnight Baby girl.

Me: Goodnight love.

I can't keep this in but I don't want to loose him..

+Authors Note+

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!