∞ Chapter 1 ∞

I sat in my room awaiting the misery of school. I had nothing better to do. I doubt anyone was up, it was 6 a.m. on a Tuesday. I pull myself out of bed and get my self ready. I walk down stairs , carefully, since I can't see anything.

I open the fridge and get waffles.

"Hey," says my mom. WHOA! I didn't see her down here. I think to myself.

"um hey when did you get in here"

"I have been in here kid"

Weird. I wonder what she was doing, in the kitchen, this early. I eat my waffles and run upstairs, only to end up falling. I play it off and walk to my room.

I take a picture of my outfit and put it on Snapchat and Instagram. Instantly, I get likes and comments. One comment read: Here's my Snapchat feel free to use it.

It was a guy. A cute guy at that. I see him around school but I never really paid him that much attention. But going through his Instagram pictures I don't see why I haven't.

So I decided to snap him. I mean what could go wrong besides falling in love, getting married having kids and growing old together..Get it together I think.

He snapped back almost immediately. Damn. He is fine. So on Snapchat they have this live video chat thing where if two people are in the chat at once then you can basically video chat with them. That's currently what's happening. His face just popped up on the screen. And my face is in the corner of the screen.

"Hey Beautiful" He says.