∞Chapter 15∞

I don't know what was worse, being tired enough you don't know what your doing or having cramps.

Definitely cramps.

I can't even function with this feeling of someone stabbing me in the uterus fifty million times a second. Only girl know the feelings, guys who have girlfriends and sister only see what they are going through.

On top of having cramps, today is Tuesday which means I have to go to school and deal with everyone. Especially Cole. We have been arguing ever since Christmas break. A person can only take so much before they give up. I don't know why I didn't give up maybe because I loved him? Maybe because I wanted to prove everyone wrong but I think they are winning.

~~~

When I got  to school everyone kept asking me what was wrong and I just pointed to my stomach and kept walking. The only person who took it wrong was Cole, of course.

"Why aren't you talking to me?"

What the hell is he talking about?

Be calm, say it nicely.

"I haven't been talking to anyone."

"It seems like you get irritated when I come around."

Here we go, he always getting upset about something! He be over thinking everything is so annoying.

"What are you talking about??"

"You. You seem really irritated with Me."

"I have cramps."

"I get that but you can talk-"

"I have cramps."

I was on the verge of exploding. He didn't understand that. He always think everything is about him.

"Okay fine."

And with that he walks away. I don't have time for his petty hakes today. I don't. I be trying to be helpful and nice when I can but at some moments it's like alright stop, now.

When lunch comes arond he doesn't sit with us, he sits with these other girls who are supposedly gay..or bi... one of those. I don't mind it, I needed a break anyway. So we were talking and laughing having fun without depressing Dan.

~~~

The rest of the week flew past and next thing I know its Friday. We had a three day weekend, Saturday Sunday and Monday. I didn't know what I was going to do. Saturday was a blur, I just stayed in the house not really talking to anyone, just watching sad movies so I had an excuse to cry. It's pathetic yea, I know but its not like my life was okay at the moment I just needed a break, you know?

Sunday was better I actually got up and went to church with my family. I felt like the preacher was talking directly to me because he was preaching about basically what I was going through. After church we went to the best restaurant ever: Rally's checker burgers.

They have the absolute best fries and shakes anywhere. We went home after we got our food and I just go home and K.O.

I talked to Cole over the weekend a little, he seemed distant. I don't really know why, I want to know but he's so secretive about stuff I never know what's going on with him.

We have been broken up since we got back from Christmas break. We were supposed to be starting over but it feels like we are at the same spot we left off at. Cole was trying to make me feel special so that I can say yes to him when he asks me out in like two weeks. I don't know why he gave me a deadline, that's so controlling.

On Monday I was sleep pretty much all day. Three o'clock rolled around and Crystal asked me if I wanted to go to Jam's house. I asked my Mom if I could go but she said no. So I texted crystal back and told her I wasn't able to come. Cole was going but I didn't know who else was going to be there. Cole told me he was going to get high, I just told him to be careful. I never smoked, so I wouldn't know what happens while your high.

Cole

I was somewhat upset that Zoe wasn't able to come to the potluck, I was really hoping to show her how much she matters if you know what I mean. They had weed and I wanted to smoke because maybe it'll help me relieve some stress.

I hit the blunt twice I didn't feel anything so I just want back into his condo and sat on the couch. This girl London that I use to talk to like last year came in and sat down. We started back up talking again just recently. Not like talking talking , I was just there for her when she was down, but I was kind of flirting.

I got up and walked into Jamal's room and sat down on his bed. I unlocked my phone and saw Zoe's message but didn't open it. I texted London to come into the room with me. No sooner than I text her, the door opened and in strolled London.

She sat down on the bed next to me and we talked. We talked for a while and then we started playing around and somehow she ended up sitting on my lap.

Man, I haven't had any girl sit on me in a while. But she isn't Zoe, I was trying to tell myself, you love Zoe.

She took my phone and she wouldn't give it back no matter what I did. She put it in her shirt and told me if I wanted it I had to get it. I didn't trust myself to get it considering we use to talk and I think my feelings came back for her.

She said my options were to either kiss her or go in her shirt to get it. These were both horrible actions, but I needed my phone now. If I went in her shirt I think that's worse than kissing her. So I grabbed her and kissed her what I thought was gone be a quick kiss turned into a mini make out session.

We broke apart for air a few min utes later. She gave me my phone and I hurried and called my mom so she could come get me.

I don't what I did. I won't tell Zoe until we are back together.

A/n

I hated writing this but hey so this happened. You guys!!!! The best movie is pitch perfect 2, I just saw it today, pentatonix was in it.

Be happy, okaaaay I'm done being weird , read Unravel By Lil_a13 (my best friend)