Left alone

Joker sat in his room after the breakup rearranging his guns, his tears streamed down his face washing the lipstick off his cheeks. On days like that he just wanted Batman's calming voice more then anything and his voice was calming when he wasn't yelling or growling. "I miss him... I need to see him." Joker grabbed a gun and walked outside and shot a bullet in the air then at some trees in tears before seeing the bat signal, "Finally!"
Batman glides down to the crying villain a bit shocked. Joker looked at him, "Hey batsy. I missed ya." Batman looked at him and wiped some of the makeup, "Jack... what happened." "Harley left me to be with Poison Ivy... She was so good to me too. And I needed to see you again..." Batman looked around, "Dammit... fine what do you want?" "Can I just stay the night with you or something I don't want to be alone tonight." Joker looked at him, "Fine but any funny business-." Joker laughed a bit, "Sorry-." "Any funny business and to jail we go." Joker nods putting the gun in his back pocket and following Batman. Once they got to the dark hero's house he took a deep breath and took his mask off, "Your lucky I tolerate you." Joker sniffled a bit going to the bathroom to wash the rest of the lipstick off, "Batsy?... How come everyone I care about leaves me?" Bruce looked at him with a sigh, "I'm not sure Jack... That's life. I lost a lot of people too." Joker looked at him nodding, "It sucks doesn't it?" "Hell yeah... I'm gonna lay down. You can sleep on the couch or the bed I don't care." Joker nods and sat on the bed next to him taking off his shoes. Bruce laid down looking at Joker with a frown, "I've never seen you cry like that. You really loved her didn't you?" "Yeah I did... but I have let her go. She's happy just not with me." Joker frowned looking at Bruce, "Batsy... was there a reason you let me come with you?" Bruce thought for a moment before shrugging, "If I'm honest. I'm not sure Jack..." "How come you call me by my real name?" Joker looked at him confused. "I just like it... Goodnight Jack." "Night Batsy..." Joker rolled to his side and shut his eyes falling asleep. Bruce looked at him and covered Joker up with a blanket and fell asleep next to him as well.
The next morning Joker woke up and went to get ready to leave. Bruce was already awake, "Good morning Jack. I have coffee if you want some before you leave." Joker looked at Bruce and nods, "I'll take some coffee." "Alright. How would you like it?" Joker looked at him and cleared his throat, "Black. I don't add anything to my coffee I like it bitter." "That's something we have in common. Can I ask you something?" Bruce handed him a cup of black coffee. Joker nods and took a sip, "What?" "Why do you wear all that makeup on your lips?" Joker sighed hearing that question remembering Harley, "Well as the Joker I want to look like a clown in a way... Harley did the jester look to match with me... I miss her."