Unsteady

After a week without Harley, Joker found himself getting closer to Batman/Bruce Wayne all over again. Before he dated Harley the Joker was in love with Batman. He felt himself falling for him again, "F#ck.... NO! I can't be in love again not with him!" Joker threw his gun on the ground shouting at himself in the mirror.
Bruce went to check on him and heard yelling and knocked, "Uh hello? Is everything okay in there." Joker heard his voice and sighed getting the door, "Yes everything is fine I'm just getting upset about something." "Oh okay? I just wanted to see how you were feeling today." Bruce looked at him. Joker glared at him, "Odd but I'm fine. Stupid but fine." "Stupid?... Is this about the breakup?" Joker just wanted to forget about the breakup he was also very frustrated at himself, he grabbed a gun and aimed it at Bruce. "Jack-?" "Don't bring her up! Why I'm upset isn't your business!" Bruce put his hands up taking a deep breath, "Jack please put the gun down." Joker looked at him as tears filled his eyes, "Why should I?! I've been hurt way to many times! You made Joker remember! You did!" Bruce looked and him covering the gun with his hand, "I know I did... but I didn't mean too... Jack I saw the real you the other day. You finally showed emotion other then happiness."
Joker looked at him cocking back the gun and shooting at the wall throwing the gun, "Dammit!" He was a mess he always was. Joker fell to his knees crying once again. Bruce got on the floor with him, "Jack... Can you tell me why you're so upset with yourself?" Joker looked at him in tears, "I'm starting to fall for someone again... And this person probably wouldn't be a good match for me due to our history and how crazy I am." Joker's eye twitched when he said the word crazy, "All I wanted was to be a good boyfriend. I just wanted someone to love me and not leave me..." Bruce frowned looking at Jack, "Talk to me about you and Harley maybe it will help." Jack nods, "We would fight here and there but mainly she was my partner in crime... she listened to me and I loved her... I really tried for her... and it wasn't good enough!" Joker hit the floor getting more upset. Bruce didn't understand, "So she just fell out of love? That sucks... I don't date women anymore. Last one I dated didn't trust me when she found out I was Batman..." Bruce admits frowning. Joker looked at him, "You know how I feel?..." Bruce nods, "I sure do. It sucks but I did it... And you will too." Joker nods wiping his tears and hugging Bruce, "Thank you Batsy..." "Your welcome Jack..."
Harley on the other hand was smiling a lot just being with Ivy. "Hey Red? I'm stealing your shirt." "Harley no-" "Too late!" Poison Ivy walked into the room smiling and pulled her close, "You know what it looks good on you." Harley smiled at her, "I'm glad." Ivy kissed her with a smile as Harley wrapped her arms around the taller girl. Harley looked at her, "You're so pretty Red..."