I hate hiding

It was a week later and Joker was proud for saying he loved his boyfriend however hiding his feelings for Batman/Bruce was exhausting. It was other day where Joker overworked himself to see Batman. Once Batman got there he wiped the blood from Joker's nose and the ash on his forehead. Joker gave a weak smile, "Hey Batsy I missed you..." Batman looked at him, "Joker..." Batman didn't know what to say, he picked him up and began to walk after calling firefighters to put out the fire. Batman frowned soon opened the door to his own house and walking up the stairs and sitting Joker on his bed and grabbed a washcloth washing his face, "Joker why do you keep risking your life to see me." "Because hiding the relationship is hard it's been two months Bruce." Joker started to tear up but kept his smile on his face clearly a fake smile, "It's been two months and I'm exhausted. It's the only way I can see you without someone coming to one of our houses to see us! I'm so tired and I'm trying anything just to see you!" Joker's smile faded rather quick, "But I won't let you give up hero work to be with me. So I'll hide if I have too. I don't care..." Batman took his mask off and once again was Bruce Wayne and cupped his cheeks in his hands, "As much as I love saving the day now you are more important then any job I could have. If hiding it hurts you this much then... We won't hide it. But one issue... You can either say your in love with Batman or Bruce..." Joker thought for a moment before Bruce got a knock on the door, "I'll go get it." Bruce opened the door to see his son, "Robin what are you doing here?" Bruce called Dick Grayson Robin since it fit him more, "Well you're my dad I wanted to see you! Also I saw that huge thing with Joker is he alright? He's been a bit crazier lately." Joker heared this soon smiling once he heard Bruce speak, "Actually you'll be the first to know. Jack and I are dating." Robins jaw drops, "Jesus Finally! I knew he had a thing for you!" Joker smiled listening waiting for them to come back upstairs.
After ten minutes Bruce came back up with Robin, "Holy sh*t you really went all out tonight." Joker smiled, "That's me. Hey Batsy." "Hey Jack. You remember my son right?" Bruce asked sitting next to Joker as Robin pulled a chair over and sat down, "Yeah I do. Haven't seen you in years. I thought you died." "No but I wanted to go to school again. But then I heard you were being weirder then normal just to find out why." Joker rubbed his own head due to headache, "Yeah..." he laid his head in Bruce's shoulder falling asleep. Robin sighed, "He better make you happy. If he hurts you I'll hurt him." Bruce nods, "Noted."