Tipsy enemies

Some time passes and Joker was falling more for the dark hero. Joker had gotten Bruce's phone number and texted him, "We still onto tonight?" "Yep you know where I live right?" "Yep!" They texted back and forth. Joker smiled at each text soon walking to the bathroom to shower and smiled. Once he got out and got dressed he looked in the mirror, "Just putting my evilness away for the night." He smiled, "I got this." Time passes as it was night and he makes his way to Bruce's house, "I still can't get over how huge this sh*t is."  Joker rang the doorbell. Bruce finished setting up the shots and walked to the door, "Hey. Come on in." Joker walked in looking at him. Bruce smiled, "I got some drinks for us in the kitchen hoped maybe it would help loosen up and talk." Joker nods smiling, "Okay sounds cool." They made it to the kitchen, "Take the shot of your choice." Bruce said before taking a shot soon Joker did the same, "So Batsy how've you been?" Bruce smiled looking at him, "I've been actually pretty good. You?" "Well I'm not in Jail. Why am I not in jail? I literally tried to shoot you a few weeks ago." Bruce shrugged, "Because I saw the you I used to know." Joker looked at him and took another shot coughing, "Holy- what is this?" "Tequila. Too strong?" "A bit." Joker chuckled looking at Bruce. Bruce looked at him and took another shot as they both started to get drunk, "Okay favorite movie?"Joker asked soon to get an answer, "Die hard. Don't ask. Okay what about yours?" Joker thought for a moment, "Action comedy's. I don't have a favorite movie." Bruce and Joker took another shot. Bruce looked at Joker adoring him. Joker tilted his head, "Is there something on my face?" "No. Well not yet." Joker was confused watching Bruce walk over, he finally figured out his feelings and put his hand on Joker's cheek the other hand was holding him. Joker looked at him blushing, "Batsy- What are you doing?" "This." Bruce replied before kissing Joker. Joker held onto him kissing him back, he couldn't believe his dream was coming true. Bruce pulled back and moved Joker's hair out of his face, "You like me-." Joker said shocked holding onto him still. Bruce smiled, "Yeah I do. Took some time to figure out. I know it's crazy you're a villain I'm a hero but we can make it work as long as people don't find out." Joker nods and pulled him closer kissing him making finger guns and holding his chin up as they kissed holding onto each other.
The next morning Joker woke up with a migraine laying in Bruce's arms, "What the hell happened last night." He had flashbacks of the kissing and blushed, "No f#cking way..." The headache hurt bad so he just laid down again looking at him. Bruce opened his eyes slowly, "Good morning Jack." He kept his voice calm and quiet. "Good morning Batsy." They looked at each other both smiling. Bruce kissed him good morning as Joker kissed back holding his hand, "I hate to be that person but I have to go home. I have villain duties to attend." "Just a little longer?" "Batsy I can't if I stay longer I won't ever leave. I'll see you soon." Joker kissed him goodbye and went to leave.