Burning pile

After a few days everyone knew about Joker and Batman dating it was in the new papers and everything, "Hey Batsy? You can wear you suit more then hero work right?" "I'm gonna have to." Joker smiled and kissed him softly, "I'm gonna go back to my house to change clothes okay? I'll be back." Joker got up still wearing a hoodie and pants making it back to the house before having tears in his eyes as he saw this house burning in flames and called Bruce, "Hey Batsy... Can you come over?... Please call the fire station." Joker backed away from the fire in tears.
After some time Batman made it, "Holy sh*t- What happened?!" "I don't know... I just saw this." Joker sat on the ground in tears, "You can stay with me." Batman got on the ground with him rubbing his back. The firefighters put out the fires and grabbed a dynamite stick with a smile one it 'X-X'. "So we found one of the things that may have caused the fire. Looks like someone did this purposely." The firefighter handed Joker the dynamite stick. Joker looked at Batman, "She did this..." "Harley? Why?" Joker looked at him, "When she got upset she would burn something and always threatened to burn the house... She did it." Batman looked at the phone and called the police, "Hey It's Batman. Harley Quinn just burned down a whole house." Batman got up talking to the cops about it. Joker sat on the ground crying, "I can't believe it... It's gone." Joker got up and looked around in the burned house looking at the things finding ripped clothes and such, "Everything is gone." After Batman finished the call waiting for the police to arrest her he ran over to him, "Joker-." Joker was in tears crying as he got pulled away from the burnt house, "It's always me!" He yelled clearly really upset. Batman held him, "Joker let's go. We can talk there."
Batman brought Joker back to his own house and changed soon sitting on the bed with him. Bruce looked at him. Joker sniffled "I lived there for so long... I lived here since I was fifteen... It's all gone." Joker was still shaking, "Everything.... Besides my guns because they were in a fireproof bag but I think Harley stole them." Bruce took his hands, "I'll get those guns back. I promise." Joker looked into his eyes, "Thank you Bruce Wayne..." he cupped his cheeks and kissed him. Bruce kissed back rubbing his hands, "I love you Jack... I'll do anything for you. Now Batman has some work to do." He got up to get changed back into his suit, "I'll be back. I'll call Robin to hang with you til I get back." Robin came over and plays video games with Joker.
Harley Quinn was on the couch cuddling with Ivy, "I love you Red..." "I love you too Harley." Batman soon knocked on the door, "Harley Quinn come out here with your hand up. We know you bombed Joker's house and stole his guns." Harley frowned and grabbed Joker's bag of guns and opens the door handing it to him putting her hands up, "I'll see you soon Ivy... Goodbye." Poison Ivy looked at him, "Wait- wait no! No-!"