Villain attack

Months pass and Joker has been living with Bruce for awhile, he also grew a closer bond with Robin. Bruce was in the kitchen making breakfast as Joker got up and hugged him from behind. Bruce smiled, "Good morning Jack. How'd you sleep?" "Pretty good. How could it not be when I have you holding me." Joker leaned closer to him and kissed him hearing Alfred called for Bruce. "I'll be back." Bruce kissed him and left the room, "Yeah what's up?" Alfred sighed, "Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn are attacking the city again. Be careful." Bruce sighed grabbing his Batsuit changing quickly and running out, "Jack I'll be back okay?" Joker nods and ate breakfast then watched them on the news with a nervous smile.
Batman fought them but they escaped and the news showed Batman hurt and Jokers eyes widen as he quickly got dressed and ran to the city that was burning here and there and ran to him, "Batman! Sh*t!"  He picked him up rubbing the ashes off his cheek, "Batsy..." Batman had his eyes slightly opened, "I'm okay..." Joker nods and glared in the direction they went, "Let's get you home..." Joker stood up holding his hand helping him walk since he was limping. Once they made it back he helped him inside soon locking the door and sitting Batman on the ground taking the mask off of himself, "Don't worry Bruce. I'll take care of you..." Bruce was in tears from the pain, "It's rotten work..." "Not to me... Not if it's you." Joker put his hand on Bruce's cheek with a calming smile. Bruce held his hand there, "Okay... I love you Jack." "I love you too. I'll go grab the med kit okay?" Bruce frowned a bit and let his hand go, "It's under the bathroom sink okay?" Joker nods and got up grabbing the med kit and walking back to him. Joker grabbed a alcohol wipe for the scrapes and scratches, "This might sting." He said beginning to wipe at the scrapes and scratches also wiping the blood off his nose. Bruce winced, "Ah- Yeah that stings..." Joker frowned, "I'm sorry. How did this happen?" Bruce looked at Joker still in quite a bit of pain, "Poison Ivy's vines caught me and when I escaped I fell. Most of the scratches were from thorns the rest of the injuries were from Harley..." Joker grew angry but ignored it for now, "Oh jeez... I'll deal with it later... Anything else bother you?" Bruce pointed at his left ankle then wiped the blood from his bottom lip. Joker frowned and pulled up the bottom of his pants to his knee and pulled down his sock beginning to bandage his ankle, "I'm sorry this happened to you Batsy..." Bruce shrugged and winced in pain again, "I let everyone down... I failed Gotham..." Bruce's eyes filled with tears from pain and feeling of letting everyone down. Joker finished with the med kit and he softly hugged Bruce, "You couldn't help what happened... Me and Robin will deal with it okay?"