♡ SHOOTING STARS - vera nair

[ I see them, y/n. each and everyone of them including the regular stars counts every single bit of love I have for you. ]

“Vera!” You called out running towards the perfumer, she turned around at the mention of her name and gave a small smile and wave, “Hello, Y/N.” You engulfed her in a hug which she returned before you walked alongside her — down the halls.

“So.. What are you up to?” You asked looking into her hazel eyes, she gave a small smile. “I'm off to a match, and you?” She asked with “Ooh! Can I join!” You asked her with puppy eyes, she vagely chuckled.
“Of course you can.” “Thank you, Vera!” You chimed pulling her into a quick hug before slipping off down the hall, Vera chuckled at the action before pulling out a small but dense piece of paper. She reached into her pocket pulling out a pen before leaning onto a nearby table, she wrote neatly and lightly making sure it was perfect.

She ended the letter with, ‘From yours truly,
Your dearest.’

She smiled making her way back to her room with the clicking of her heels echoing down hallways, she swung open the dark oak door that closed off the space between her room and the hallway. She made her way over to her white vanity glazing her fingers over the perfume bottles. She stopped at a golden yellow one before embracing it into her hands, She stuck the small note onto it with some tape before exiting her room and making her way over to yours.
To her avail, your door was open. She silently smiled in victory before making her way over to the vanity of your own and placing it on it carefully.

She soon exited your room closing the door behind her before making her way over to the lobby where four people sat awaiting her presence.

--

She silently walked in giving you a small and gentle smile before sitting in the seat next to you, She pressed ready not shortly after allowing the round to start.

The black void was soon replaced with dull and old colours with a factory placed in the middle. You shivered, this map was Leo's Memory. It was easy to move around, but god was it freezing to play on.
You made your way to the cipher that sat in front of you examining the spot you spawned in. ‘The hunter is near me!’ Yelled Vera as she got hit, She returned back to her original health before yelling ‘Focus on decoding!’. Fiona and Andrew sent out their decoding progress with you doing the same.
Vera got hit again before returning to her original state of health, You were close to finishing your cipher before two popped in the distance with yours following not shortly after. Vera got hit before returning back to her original health yet again, ‘Focus on decoding!’ She yelled before getting hit, ‘Vera hit the hunter with a pallet’ Was heard throughout the map as you ran to another cipher.

‘Vera is containing the hunter for 120 seconds.’ Rang throughout the map.
You decoded with Fiona next to you as Vera got downed, ‘Sorry..’ She said as a cipher popped in the distance. You continued decoding until it was a second away from finishing, ‘Cipher Machine Primed!’ You yelled as Fiona got hit before she rescued Vera, ‘The hunter is near me!’ Yelled Vera before she got knocked down. You quickly decoded the cipher returning her health to halfway as she bolted away from the hunter with all she could.
‘Vera is containing the hunter for 180 seconds’
‘Vera earned kiters achievement, Containment master’
Crackling sounds were heard before a whoosh sound followed ‘The hunter has changed target, Beware!' Yelled Vera as she neared you.

You gave her a smile which she returned before you started healing her, “Thank you!” She said as you finished healing her.
She followed you to the exit gate where Andrew had yelled ‘The Exit Gate is Open!’ Fiona was incapacitated at the other one before she was ballooned.
‘Leave me!’ she yelled before being chaired.