Oneshot pt. 1

Sunoo had never understood certain people. And by certain people it was his friends. It seems like a for the last couple of days they have been acting weird especially Sunghoon. It just seemed like whenever he was around Sunghoon, he would act kind of strange. Sunoo was just confused as the teasing and bickering had stopped, which Sunoo should be happy but he isn't. Was Sunghoon mad at him? Did he do something wrong? Sunoo tried asking the others about it but none of them were any help. Both Jake and Heeseung seemed oblivious to it. Niki told him that it was most likely a prank, but Sunoo wasn't really convinced with that since he knew Sunghoon wasn't the type to prank for this long. Both Jungwon and Jay just told him to just ignore it, but he couldn't. It was eating him up! He tried to talk to Sunghoon, but he was just tell Sunoo that he was just tired. Every time he said that, Sunoo would just pout sadly. 

What did I do? Sunoo couldn't stop thinking about it. He didn't want his hyung to be mad at him. The worst thought came when he thought Sunghoon had figured out his feelings for him. 

Does he know? Did he figure it out and hates me now? Thinking about it made Sunoo cry. He had long knew how he felt about Sunghoon and kept it in because the one thing he didn't want to do was ruin their friendship. Sunoo decided that he needed to do something about it because he can't keep crying about it. It was then he made a plan.

It was the a nice Saturday afternoon, and Sunoo was sitting in his shared room. He decided he was going to confront Sunghoon and get answers. Sunoo knew the other members were going to be away from the rest of the weekend as they decided to visit their families and it just so happenened Sunghoon decided to stay back to focus on some work stuff. Sunoo decided to do the same thing, but he didn't tell the others about it especially Sunghoon. It was then Sunoo heard the front door open and he knew it was Sunghoon. He though Sunghoon would come into the room, but instead it seemed like he went into other room. Sunoo got up and looked out into the room to see and walked into the hallway where he spotted the bathroom light on. Sunoo nodded and went into the living room to lock the front door and returned to his shared room. He turned off the light and sat on Sunghoon's bed. It might seem weird but he wanted to scared Sunghoon a bit. The door to the room opened and the light was turned on. Immediately Sunghoon had made eye contact with Sunoo. His eyes widened, face surprised.

"Sunoo? What are you doing here? I thought you went to visit your family?" Sunghoon asked, confusion written all over his face. Sunoo was a little disappointed Sunghoon wasn't scared, but shook his head as he walked up to Sunghoon and pulled him into the room more. He closed the door and turned back to Sunghoon, angrily pouting at him.

"We need to talk, hyung." Sunoo said, eyes determined. 

"Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?" Sunoo watched as Sunghoon sigh and Sunoo knew what he was going to say after that.

"And before you say anything, don't lie to me! You always give the same excuse, but it's not that is it? It's something more and I want to know so I can fix it." Sunoo stated. He just wanted to know because even if Sunghoon didn't share the same feelings as him, then at least he can fix their friendship.

"Sunoo, I told you I'm fine. There's nothing wrong. Why do you keep asking about this?" Sunoo noticed the shift in Sunghoon's tone. He was irritated, but at this moment Sunoo didn't care.

"Because hyung, you've been ignoring me. You don't tease me like you use to! You barely hold a conversation with me. And I know I should be happy that we aren't bickering anymore, but you just let it go and walk away from. Did I do something wrong, hyung? What can I do to fix it?" Sunoo didn't mean to sound desperate but he was. He was trying so hard not to cry. He didn't want to shed tears because it wasn't going to help. 

"Sunoo...I'm fine. There's nothing wrong." Hearing this was the last straw for Sunoo. He couldn't stop the tears anymore.

"You know don't you? You found out how I feel about you and that's why you don't won't to be around me?" Sunoo said, tears running down his face as he looked into Sunghoon's eyes. He watched as Sunghoon's eyes widened, shocked.

"What?"

"You heard me! You found out that I'm in love with you and you hate me now!" Sunoo didn't mean to yell but he hated that Sunghoon was acting obvious to the situation. Sunoo put his head down as he let out his tears. He felt his heart hurt, but he needed to do this to let it out. However, he was then pulled into a hug. He felt warm arms around him and his head pressed up against a sturdy chest.

"Please don't cry. It hurts my heart." Sunoo eyes widened hearing Sunghoon speak softly to him. It was also soothing to him. 

"Sunoo, I love you too." It came out as a whisper, but Sunoo could hear it loudly. He pulled a little from Sunghoon only because he wanted to see his face. He wanted to be sure and once he looked up he saw Sunghoon bright smile. The smile he wanted to see for the longest time. The smile that Sunoo knew it was because of him. 

"Y-You d-do, hyung?" Sunoo didn't mean to stutter, but it didn't help that Sunghoon was staring so intensely at him. The look he was giving was so lovely and filled with nothing but adoration. But it made Sunoo even more surprised when he suddenly felt a pair of soft lips on his own. He wasn't ready, but it felt wonderful as though their lips were met to be together. Sunoo closed his eyes and kissed back. Hoping to convey everything he felt back to Sunghoon so he understood how he felt. When Sunghoon pulled back, Sunoo couldn't help but to whine a bit.

"I do. 

Just a warning part two will be smut.