Question 2 ~ Meeting Kumajiro?

Canada: Hm... I think I met him when I was very young. I was with America and we saw a small white bear and he got infront of me.

~FLASHBACK~

"Don't worry, bro! The hero will protect you!" America said, getting infront of me.

"B-But it's just a small thing, America. I-It wouldn't h-hurt anyone. I actually th-think it's...c-cute..." I stuttered, looking down, waiting for my brother to laugh at how 'girly' I was to him.

"Dude, that's cool. How about we keep it?!" he said, jumping up and down happily.

"U-Uh, we aren't a-always going to be together... w-we should let i-it ch-choose." I smiled, hoping he would like the idea.

"Sure, bro!" He grabbed my hand and walked to the small bear, but it looked hurt. It's paw was trapped in something...

When I got a closer look, I could see it was a bear trap! Oh dear! I hurriedly got to the small white bear and pulled apart the 'teeth' of the trap.

It clung to me, shaking, and then looked up at me.

"Thank you for helping me! But...who are you?" it said.

~END FLASHBACK~

Canada: He told me his name was Kumajiro and we've been together ever since. *smiles shyly*

Kumajiro: Hm...who are you?

Canada: I'm Canada, eh...