Chapter 6

"So... You- You've been having what- Flashbacks? What do you mean by flashbacks? Like of L'manburg and Pogtopia? Have you seen Puffy and talked to her about this? I know you're a little hesitant on therapy but I'm being completely honest- It does help..." Tubbo recommended and Tommy just ran his hands through his hair, letting his forehead rest on his knees as he sat there on the couch. Tubbo was sitting there to his left while Ranboo was there to his right. They had been hanging out for a few hours now, Michael already in bed and Tommy's guest room fully set up. But the blonde seemed to have some trouble settling in himself.

"It's not just that... I've been remembering things- Some of them are from the past... But some things- They're memories- But they're not mine. They're things that I never experienced... It's like- It's like I'm looking into another universe where more things went wrong... I just- I just don't know... All I know is that it leaves me head hurting like a bitch after the flashes," Tommy explained and Ranboo immediately reached into his coat and pulled a small book out of his inside pocket. He held it in front of him and flipped through different pages. Tommy and Tubbo looked over at the pages with interest and soon realized that the hybrid had pulled out his memory book. They saw messy writing, enderman writing, and even a few doodles with small notes that only Ranboo himself could understand.

"I think I've been experiencing the same things- My memories have been all over the place! Or I mean- More than usual. Writing in my books haven't matched with other pages and apparently in the past I've tried to erase some things and write other things down. I was attempting to put it all back together! But it didn't work in the end. It's gotten so bad that I don't even know how many lives I have left," Ranboo said and quickly showed a doodle of three hearts, a bunch of question marks drawn around them. The hearts had been filled in completely in the past but it was clear that at some point Ranboo had erased them and drew them hollowed out instead. But then colored them in only to erase them again.

"I thought it was just because of my memory problems so I didn't say anything before. Yes I've been experimenting with Tubbo and I've seen Puffy here and there. But in the end? We couldn't find anything. Now you come back here saying that you are having memories of events you never experienced like me? Maybe we can find more answers," Ranboo said and Tubbo nodded, Tommy looking down as he became flustered. He never liked the idea of therapy. He never liked the idea of getting the help of others. Yes, he had a few sessions with Techno but they never committed to it since Tommy never really listened to Techno.

"I don't know... Like I said! I'm seeing memories that aren't mine- But most... Most of them include Dream. Not ghost Dream- But alive Dream... Like when he still had all his lives and when he was still an evil person. I'm having flashes of living on the edge of this beach and living in a tent. I remember TNT flashes and I remember lava. I can remember a huge tower an-" Tommy started to ramble but suddenly Tubbo gasped and Ranboo and Tommy's attention immediately went to him. Tommy gave his friend a confused look and had to wave a hand in front of the brunette's face to get him out of whatever trance he was in. Once Tubbo was back in the present, he cleared his throat and slowly looked over to the blonde.

"You said... You said you remembered a huge tower?" Tubbo asked and Tommy slowly nodded, Tubbo sighing as he ran a hand through his hair. Tubbo even had to touch his light grey horns in his hair to check if he wasn't dreaming. It took Ranboo reaching over Tommy and putting a hand on his husband's shoulder and Tommy putting his own hand on top of Tubbo's for the brunette to be able to talk on his own.

"I had this dream once... I was running through the nether- I don't know why- But I was just running and then I broke off from the normal path and ran down this weird cobble stone one- I've never seen the bridge before. But at the end of the bridge was a nether portal. I jumped through and suddenly I was in a small forest on the edge of the beach. But it was raining and there were huge holes in the ground, like things had been blown up- Then after wandering around I saw this huge tower... It was made out of dirt and wood- But the tower practically reached the clouds! I didn't understand it at first... But for some reason fear ran through me and an idea crossed my mind- I- Tommy- I-," Tubbo said and took in another shaky breath, pausing before letting a few more words slip from his lips.