Chapter 8

Harry

"Ginny? What are you talking about?" Mrs. Weasley asked. "You know who these kids are?"

How would Ginny know anything about defeating You-Know-Who if even I didn't? The only thing she's ever had to do with him was the Chamber of Secrets, and she'd been possessed.

"They know about us, too," Ginny said. "That night when we were going to dinner, I had this vision. It showed these teenagers. And there was a centaur, but not like ours."

"Greeks," Kingsley whispered. "Only they have centaurs, too, and maybe Romans."

Ginny nodded. "Hermione and I did some research and we discovered everything on who the Greeks were. These kids were demigods. They have half-goats called satyrs and nature spirits called nymphs."

All right. How could Hermione not mention anything to Ron or I?

"We went to war with them twice," Kingsley said. "Now we must help one another?"

"That's what their prophecy said, only I don't remember it all," Ginny said honestly. "But they're on their way. I can feel it."

Usually that's my part. I would have visions on Voldemort. Like last year, I saw his snake attack Mr. Weasley. Was that what was happening with Ginny?

I looked up at her. Her red hair fell over her eyes She looked pretty with her hair like that and her blue eyes so intensely focused on her mum. Then I saw them fill with tears.

"Do you have any names?" Kingsley asked. "What was the centaur's name?" Blimey, if they kept pressing her like that, she'd burst into tears all over again.

"Um..." she thought for a moment. "Oh! Chiron, that's about right. Yeah. His name was Chiron. The kids....I think the only ones I learned were Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia, but I don't recall Thalia's coming."

"Chiron...." Kingsley shook his head. "I made contact with his other counterpart, Lupa, the wolf goddess, when He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named returned after the Triwizard Tournament."

"And?" Molly Weasley said. "What do they have to do with anything?"

"Molly," Kingsley said, "Lupa said that Gaea, or Mother Earth, is awakening. Chiron is the wisest and the first of the centaurs. They've sided with the Romans--the Queen of the Heavens, Hera, she switched the most heroic and the most powerful demigods from the Greek demigod camp, and the Roman one--one demigod from each.

"They are Percy Jackson and Jason Grace," Kingsley said. "Lupa dealt with each of them. I believe Ginny mentioned a Percy?" Ginny nodded. "Most likely the same. Apparently, some of the Romans and Greeks are on a quest for our help, according to Ginny."

"They'll be here soon," Ginny said. "I know it. There was a girl, Annabeth. Part of the prophecy is about her, and it isn't good."

"Wisdom's daughter crushed under the lion's toes,''' said Hermione, "and, 'The wise one to perish at the traitor's doors.'"

"Athena," Kingsley said. "Daughter of Athena."

Okay, who the bloody hell is Athena? What did Hermione quote? How did the two of them know this and not bother to tell us? What's going on?

"What?" I asked. "What are you all talking about? Who's Athena?"

Kingsley sighed. "Athena, Greek Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy. She is truly wisdom's daughter. She might be the wise one, but we don't know yet."

Then, a shimmering rainbow holographed in the air behind Kingsley. He turned, and the rainbow shimmered to form a wolf, a big wolf; she had misty silver eyes and chocolate red fur.