Chapter 2: New Companions

Heya!!!!!!!!!!! Here is chapter 2!!!!! It's not very long I guess but it's long enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please vote and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura_1D_fan!!!!!!!! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3

I screamed and stumbled backwards into the corn, but Sam and Frodo weren’t as quick and it crashed into them knocking them to the ground. I glanced around looking for some sort of weapon and found a stone. I picked it up and jumped onto the back of whatever was on Sam, and started hitting it with the stone. It threw me off and I landed in the corn stunned. I heard a voice saying; “Look Merry! It’s Frodo!” I realised that I had been hitting Merry on the head with a stone and I wanted to curl up and die. I heard Sam getting to his feet and Merry saying “Hello Frodo!” “Get off him!” and then a thump which I guessed was Pippin judging by the accent and the fact he was with Merry.

Then Frodo said “Where’s Prim? Did you see her?” he asked. “I think I might have thrown her off my back… she must have thought we were attacking you!” Merry said sounding embarrassed. “Well she’s going to love you no isn’t she?” snapped Pippin in his Scottish accent. Through a gap in the corn I could see them all standing there with a load of vegetables scattered around them which was probably the work of Merry and Pippin. Merry was blushing and he seemed upset. The others were looking around for me.

“I’m over here!” I called, surprised at how weak my voice sounded. Merry turned to where my voice had come from and ran over to me. He crouched down beside me and asked; “Are you ok?” he sounded really worried. “I don’t think so. My leg’s really sore.” “PIPPIN!!!!!!” he yelled “I’VE FOUND HER!!!” The others were soon all gathered around me and Sam was carrying me.

Then we heard Farmer Maggot yelling; “Get out of my field you thieves!!!” Merry and Pippin exchanged a look and ran off into the field. Frodo, Sam and I followed. Merry was saying that he was over-reacting and then Pippin chimed in saying; “Yes but we did take those carrots yesterday. And that bag of potatoes on Monday! Oh, and the mushrooms the week before that!” “Yes Pippin, but my point is he’s clearly over-reacting!” Merry replied sounding annoyed. Suddenly Sam stopped and crashed into Pippin’s back and Pippin crashed into Frodo, who crashed onto Merry and then we were all tumbling down a hill.

I was flying out of Sam’s arms and was rolling down a hill and landed in a pile at the bottom of it. Merry groaned and said “I think I’ve broken something.” Reaching behind him he pulled out a broken carrot and staring at it seeming surprised. I giggled and smiled at him. He blushed and glanced away smiling. “Trust a Brandybuck and a Took!” Sam complained. “What do you mean by that?” Merry asked defensively “That was shortcut!” “A shortcut to what exactly?” Sam asked sarcastically. “A shortcut to……” Merry trailed off. “MUSHROOMS!!!!” Pippin yelled.

And that is Chapter 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Laura_1D_fan!!!!! :D <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx