8

After the little incident earlier I'm starting to feel bored, I want to let off some steam and train but I don't even know if they have a gym. I quickly change into one of my brothers shorts and top since I only have one change of clothes and set of on my quest to find a gym.

I know it's not on the 3rd floor because of their mafia shit. Not on the second because its just bedrooms, game room and cinema room. Can't be on the first/ ground floor because of the ball room, dining rooms and kitchen so that leaves the basement. When I get to that floor I find the gym, a swimming pool and a gun range which was very hard to find for some reason.

Upon entering the gym I notice they have got basically everything from treadmills to boxing rings. I start of with some stretches then go over to the treadmills to warm up, after about half an hour I use some full body, arm then leg weights for about three quarters of an hour. Finally, I get to the best part where I can be creative; the bags. I do some simple jabs just to test it out then I start and once I'm in the zone I'm deadly.

I didn't know I was in here for such a long time until my music stops and my phone starts to ring. I answer without looking and I hear the panicked voice of Luie asking where I am and if I'm okay to which I tell him I was just in the gym. I then hear him shout it was a false alarm but I didn't need my phone to hear. He tells me to freshen up and diners in 20. I was in here for 5 hours but I needed it for skipping yesterday and on weekends I usually spend double the time.

After a quick shower and a change into my jeans and one of the boys hoodies I'm ready for dinner which is very uneventful. After dinner I get given on of the boys tablets and told to order anything I need since the closest shopping centre is 2 and a half hours away. Perks of being in the countryside.

Now I'm not one of those spoiled brats but when I am given free reign to buy stuff I tend to forget about prices and money in general but they did tell me whatever I wanted. After about two hours of shopping I bought at least 20 shirts, 30 jumpers, lots of shoes because it really hard to find size 10 uk size womens shoes and if I see em, I get em, 10 jeans, 15 leggings, 12 sets of pyjamas, a load of sporty clothes, bunch of new underwear, a new Samsung phone, a computer and finally a picture of a jellyfish I liked and just a load of smaller random bits. It Only came to £4999.69 which isn't too bad  because it won't make a dent in their accounts since they are loaded motherfuckers. I Guess that makes me one now too. 

After feeding foxy and letting her out to go to the loo I decide I'm going to have an early night and get a nice sleep. This lasted for a few hours but at 12:34 this rhythmic banging woke me, you'll never guess what it is and then I start hearing what sound like a high pitch pig squeeling but in reality is a woman. I have had the unfortune to be placed in the room next to max who is clearly a player and has no self respect. If this goes on for much longer I'm going to kill him, literally. I put my headphones in and wait for morning.

The next day

After an amazing night's rest, note the sarcasm, it is time for breakfast.
C- cordelia
J-james
K-kevin
L-luie
M-max
N-nathan
O-owen

When I enter everyone but max is there surprise surprise.

C- hey guys I say and get a choruses of mornings and hellos back.

K- are you OK? You look kinda tired. Kev asked concerned.

C- I am and you can ask max why when he gets here I state with venom clear in my voice

The man of the hour is here, shirtless, hair a mess and half asleep.

C- hello brother. I do hope you realise the wall between our bedroom is very thin i drop a hint at what I'm about to do

M- so what he spits out with hatred

C- I can hear everything and I mean everything i say cunningly

Guys do you want to know what kept me up last night, why I'm exhausted today? Huh. Well our brother here was having a fuck with a girl he'll probably never see again.

J- Cordelia don't use that language at the breakfast table and max what have I told you about this I gave you enough warnings especially with your sister here and you know we were taught to treat women with respect not as garbage. I'm disappointed with you, leave all your devices in my office phone, tablet, computer, everything and don't even think about setting foot outside this house.

L- don't say I didn't warn him
N- that was unexpected
O-breckfast drama hahaha

Little bitch I hear max murmur as he storms out the room
My days work is done!

After that little confrontation JJ gives me some horrifying news, I start school tomorrow and apparently my uniform will be sent to my room shortly 😔😭⚰