9

I never understand how people like school, the itchy uniform, the horrible food, the people, I mean come on, there is literally nothing good about it. We are all going to die one day so I literally don't see the point. Also the teachers don't care so why should I. I'm currently in the car on the way to school and am looking at what subjects and classes I have today.

Form
First and second period - music
Break
Third period - maths
Forth period - English language
Lunch
Fifth period - PE

Horrible day and to make it worse you know I said I'm in the car, yeah well actually it's a limo me, Owen and Nathan are arriving at school in a fucking limo. Talk about attracting attention. (They are 16 so here in the UK they are in year 11, last year of secondary school). You may be wondering why Nathan is here and it's because he got held back a year for skipping so he failed all his GCSEs. When we got out the car luckily it was pretty empty so not many people to gossip and stare. 

Me Nathan and Owen all have form and music together but apart from that we all Part ways. Joy. Form was boring and the teacher didn't show up so basically no one knows who I am or that I'm new. We just entered the music room and the teacher asked me to introduce my self but not my name one of my music talents so I'm about to sing fuck you by lily allen.

The music starts so I look directly at a group of girls who are clearly being horrible bitches and start

Look inside, look inside your tiny mind, now look a bit harder
'Cause we're so uninspired
So sick and tired of all the hatred you harbour

So you say it's not okay to be gay, well, I think you're just evil
You're just some racist who can't tie my laces
Your point of view is medieval

Fuck you (Fuck you), fuck you very, very much
'Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So, please don't stay in touch

Fuck you (Fuck you), fuck you very, very much
'Cause your words don't translate
And it's getting quite late
So, please don't stay in touch

Do you get, do you get a little kick out of being small-minded?
You want to be like your father, it's approval you're after
Well, that's not how you find it

Do you, do you really enjoy living a life that's so hateful?
'Cause there's a hole where your soul should be
You're losing control a bit, and it's really distasteful

Fuck you (Fuck you), fuck you very, very much
'Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So, please don't stay in touch

Fuck you (Fuck you), fuck you very, very much
'Cause your words don't translate
And it's getting quite late
So, please don't stay in touch

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you
Fuck you

You say, you think we need to go to war, well, you're already in one
'Cause it's people like you that need to get slew
No one wants your opinion

Fuck you (Fuck you), fuck you very, very much
'Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So, please don't stay in touch

Fuck you (Fuck you), fuck you very, very much
'Cause your words don't translate
And it's getting quite late
So, please don't stay in touch

Fuck you, fuck you
Fuck you, fuck you
Fuck you, fuck you
Fuck you, fuck you
Fuck you, fuck you
Fuck you, fuck you

Such a great song - pissed the teacher of and says exactly what I want to say to people on a daily basis.
Every one starts clapping like a lot and my brothers look at me in shock because they didn't know I'm not just eye candy.

All the clapping stops suddenly and I turn to look at the teacher who is unimpressed to say the least. SIT down, that kind of music is not allowed in MY classroom. She basically shouts at me
But that poster says to embrace all music and its a language straight to the heart and that's what Is in my heart and soul. I say innocently and she turns red and rips the poster from the wall, then starts the lesson. As I said, first impressions aren't my strong point.

Up until now goes without a hitch and I am now making my way to the canteen for lunch. Stereotypically there should be a bimbo with over the top caked face and slutty clothes but this is England, you don't get that shit here. You can't tell who the bitches are by appearances because there are strict dress codes including uniform and apparently we are no longer aloud visible makeup.

So far I have seen many different groups, the populars who think they are all that, the chavs talking very loudly and sounding utterly stupid, the nerds talking about the latest update on subnautica and sims, the people afraid to talk to those of the opposite sex and finally my brothers. I'm not sure what group to classify them as, they are popular but they are also what some call bad boys and they hang with just the normal group or as I like to call them the nice bitches cuz that's where I usually end up.

As I'm making my way over to my brothers people stare, not like, oh there is a new girl but like I'm gonna stalk you cuz I'm a crazy arsehole. It's kinda creepy to be honest and I know it's not gonna stop. When I get to there area i stand beside my brothers as they chat because I'm honestly just too lazy to talk to new people.

Suddenly I get knocked down to the ground and I look up to see my crazy bestie Shannon.
What the fuck you bitch I told you to stop doing that I exclaimed

And I told you no, you make a comfy pillow pls she just knows she the one person I won't hurt and she loves to take advantage of that

At least help me up, and why you here? I ask

I wanted to surprise you which I don't get the chance to a lot. True, why can't she come up with some bullshit excuse?

Guys this is Shannon, she's my friend from my previous life  and Shannon this is Nathan and Owen two of my brothers. I introduce but notice Shannon and Owen didn't listen to a word I said and are too busy eye fucking each other. They would be so cute together and a bit disturbing because I think of Shannon as a sister.