Pictures in this book I got from Google apart from the cover which is my own.

I have been sitting here for what 3 hours and only just now do they decide to do a bloody DNA test. Seriously do they just not do their jobs and sit around drinking coffee all day. No one has talked to me about the situation or even offered me a drink. The police here used to be better, I don't know what happened.

  -----------------2 hours later-----------------

I'm so fucking pissed of, that vending machine just ate up my £4.50 without a second thought and I didn't even get my coke or curly wurly, so unreliable.

I go back to my seat just as two men enter the room. One a police man and the other a tall man has to be around 6ft 5/6. The man looks a lot like me except the freckles and my eyes are slightly darker. He has a stone cold expression but I see the slight tears in his eyes, I see the truth behind the mask.

This person has got to be one of my brothers no doubt about it.

The annoying plump little police man tells me that he is my second eldest brother and I am to go home with him also that I can leave this stupid place.

I quickly get my bag so of we go I guess

Cordelia, it's so good to see you after all these years, these horrible, lonesome, treacherous 11 years. I don't know how I survived without you. Every one was so exited when James got the call. No one can wait to see you, I couldn't even contain my happiness and glee when we were told... wow this man is truly a master of ranting I should put a stop to this but on the other hand it is quite funny.

Hi I say in a late back chill voice, and the man looks at me as if I'm candyfloss or an angel.

Yyyou can talk yourr reeaal he says in amazement like seriously take a chill pill.

Yeh, hi. You obviously know who I am but I have no clue who you are so why don't you tel me your name.

Ummm, urrrrr. Kevin my name is Kevin.

Are you sure because you didn't sound very convincing you sound like me when I can't decide between pink or blue candyfloss.

I'm sure.

Tell me everyone's names I all but commanded, Jeez I need to learn how to sound nice or at least civilised.

Okay but first we will stop at a restaurant or coffee shop because I want to spend time with you before the others whisk you away.

And that is the start of a long conversation about all my brothers, who I now know are: James, Kevin, luie, max, Nathan, Owen.
I also know I will be moving from Cambridge to some where up north because it is quite and less people.