20

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
here's a gun,
Now I'm going to shoot you

I'm so poetic, this is just top quality. Anyway back to the matter at hand.

Then I was totally like, bitch you dead and I shot him in the head.

That rhymes, I'm a literary genius

Then he was like Ahhhh as the bullet pierced his skin and he collapsed to the ground with a massive thump no joke

I was out in a mission to kill a guy and I'm telling them all the details. Before I can continue I am getting interrupted by Kevin who was with me, he better not throw me under the bus.

What actually happened is that Cordelia here decided to play spy with the safety off, when we're approaching the guy she tripped over a pebble that she didn't see as she was being an idiot, and as she fell she shot the guy in the head.  He said like the jerk he Is, this makes me look so unsophisticated

Well... when you put it that way... and Hey that wasn't a pebble it was at least the size of a giant marshmallow.
It may have been the size of a pebble but they don't need to know that. Everyone is staring at me with amusement and a little concern so I give them my biggest smile and run to my room, and yes I did check for pebbles.

When I say everyone I do mean everyone my immediate family, cousins, Alexander, his parents, the whole lot. Not embarrassing at all.

When I reach My room I hear the shouts of my brothers and cousins then it all goes quiet and I hear a single gun shot, I hope its Kevin - he deserves it. I don't go down as if it was serious the noise would have gone on longer and there would have been more shooting.

There seems to be someone limping towards my room- please be a shot Kevin, please be a shot Kevin. Fingers crossed but much to my disappointment it's xandy boy( alexander) with a shot leg, oh shit.

He honestly looks like he is about to faint, there is a lot of blood.

Holy shit what the fuck happened I say exasperated and shocked.

Will you go out with me tomorrow he says but I don't hear

But what happened I say staring at his leg

Will you go out with me I didn't catch that

Who did this I'll fucking kill them

CORDELIA now that got my attention as I snap my eyes up to him.
Will you go out with me tomorrow. He finally said, obviously I will but I wanna mess with him.

I don't know... It depends. I have
some conditions. Firstly, you ha... damn, always getting interrupted these days.

There will be candyfloss and foxy can come. Should have started with that

YES, why didn't you say so. Honestly, some people. I say with utter happiness as a giant grin breaks out across both our faces and he wobbly comes over to me.

Now who the fuck did this I say for the last time

Maaax he says as he passes out from blood loss

He'll wish he was never born I whisper and kiss his forehead  as I call for one of my doctor cousins.

Whilst they fix him up I go find max, he is sitting at the kitchen table casually drinking ribena and eating a a what the fuck he's eating a kinder egg. I swore we only had one left, it was mine. IT WAS MINE.

I look him in the eyes as he turned round startled. Run. I say with the deadliest look I can muster. And that's what he does screaming for help.

After about 8 and a half minutes of chasing I have him cornered and just as I'm about to lunge for him someone grabs me and holds me back from behind. Bollucks.

I won't let this stop me, just as max is about to make a run from me again I grab whoever holding me's gun and shoot max in the same place he shot xand.

I feel the persons arms loosen so I remove them from me and look max in the eyes and say  playbacks a Bitch then turn away to go check on Alexander. Fucking nob.