The Day After

When I wake up, my body's completely sore. The prickle one feels after sleeping with my arm underneath my body has spread through my limbs, neck, butt, and back. My head's not in a much better place, it pounds with a slight headache that'll take a while to vanish.

My room is still dark, there's no sunlight coming out of the window. My alarm clock, with numbers shining in red, says it's 5:45. Too early, far too early, especially for a Saturday, yet my eyes won't stay closed.

I huff, sitting up. "Man... that was one strange dream," I say, rubbing my forehead.

"It wasn't a dream," a voice says next to me.

"God!" I jump back at the sight of Emily, her hair a disastrous mess, lying in my bed next to me. My ass slips from the edge and I fall to the floor, hitting my already sore back in the process. "Ooooooouch." I groan.

"You alright, Olivia?" Emily asks, her head poking out of the edge. As she turns the lights on.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I ask, pushing my body up. The lighting hits my eyes like a kick in the face, and so does reality. Everything was real, my night with Mrs. Adelle, my conversation with Emily, and that moment of immense pain at the end of the night. As I stand over her, I notice the freezing breeze of the AC, weaving between my thighs. I look down, and my hands rush to cover my crotch. "Why the hell am I naked?" My eyes suddenly dart to her. Excluding Emily's face, only her bare shoulders and arms are visible, the rest is hidden under a blanket. A blanket she shared with me. While I was naked. "Did you...!? Did we...!?" I swallow, unable to get the words out.

"Have sex?" Emily asks. "No. I just wanted to be close by in case you were attacked from the window or something. No sex or anything."

"Thank god..." I let out a breath, my body getting lighter in the process.

"I did suck your breasts, though."

"WHAT!?" I shout, making Emily flinch.

"You mean you don't remember what happened?"

"NO!" I shout again. "I don't fucking remember what happened! Only drinking from your bottle and feeling the worst pain in my life afterward."

"Well, you started leaking pretty much immediately after that."

"Le-leaking? What do you mean?" I ask, afraid of the incoming answer.

"I mean your tits were like fucking fountains back there. Gallons and gallons worth of milk," she spoke of it like she savored the experience. I for sure did not.

"Why the hell did you suck them, though? Couldn't you just... let them be and clean up after?"

"Clean up? No chance. Your floor would be all white and wet if I hadn't done that. I may not be expressing myself enough, but you were shooting absurd amounts of milk. There was no other option," I stare at the ground in shame as she explains it all to me. My eyes are slowly dragged to my chest, and I now notice their increased size. I watch them in amazement as my hand explores their smooth, squishy surface. I can't help but imagine an insatiable Emily, forcing these perky nipples into her mouth, sucking and gulping like there is no tomorrow with a face of pure, unadulterated bliss. My cheeks flare up. "Besides, I needed that mana to heal my wounds. See?"

She removes the blanket, revealing her body, free of the wounds Belinda had inflicted on her. "The damn best I've ever had. Normally it takes a week for me to heal a gunshot. And your mana did it in seconds. Amazing. Barely even needed sleep, with how much energy you gave me, and..."

The benefits of my mana are the last thing on my mind right now. For the first time, I see Emily not as the weird, violent girl from college, but as a woman. I see her slender, yet strong arms that could hug me all day, I see those toned abs I would lick the sweat off from, those muscular thighs that could crush my head like a grape. A wave of disappointment hits me when I find her privates covered by black underwear, but when I see her breasts, I'm happy once again. They are cute, fleshy hills, elegant in their smaller size, ending on small nipples that make me droll. Emily's my type in an entirely different way from Mrs. Adelle. My hand travels down, rubbing my thigh, as I picture the kinds of things I'd let her do to me.