Break of Tension

The next morning, I wake up in my cozy bed, with the warm body of a woman protecting me from the freezing air of the AC.

"Morning..." I yawn.

"Morning," Emily answers, raising her head from between my breasts. Her hair is a mess, but those brown eyes are wide awake, looking at me like I'm the prettiest work of art. I plant a kiss on that face, and Emily's lips curve into a smile. So early in the day, yet so beautiful.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her. "Were my tits a good pillow?"

"Definitely," she giggles, rubbing her face on my chest. "Didn't need to sleep though."

"Really?" I ask. "Why?"

Instead of answering, Emily rolls out of our hug, revealing a huge gut, the contents of which slosh around inside as she gets comfortable. Air fills my lungs, freed from the burden of Emily's belly. I'd become so used to holding so much weight in my midsection that I hadn't even noticed. I poke the enormous thing, bigger than most pregnant bellies, and a savage gurgle makes it tremble. The ominous sound finds its way up her torso, and it finally escapes from her mouth.

"Baaaaaaaauuurrrrrpppp," she belches shamelessly, filling the room with her smell.

"My mana keeps you awake?" I ask, like the huge release of gas didn't just happen.

"Yep," she slaps her belly. "When you passed out, I brought you here in my arms. I thought I may as well lie down, even though I wouldn't be able to sleep."

"Couldn't you have done like on Monday, though?" I ask her, turning my body so I'm lying on my left side. "Become all big, use it all up quickly?"

"There's one problem with that, though," her face gets close to mine, so close in fact I can smell the traces of burp still present on her mouth. Her body approaches as well, her huge belly making contact with my empty one, I feel her nipples grazing mine in what can only be an intentional move. Emily's voice is a purr as she tells me, "You wouldn't be able to see."

I feel heat rising up on my face. Suddenly I'm very aware of our mutual nudity, of her lips so close to mine. If she were to grow like she did in the bathroom of Carlotta Bridge, I may not be able to resist my urges.

But by the look on Emily's face, she wouldn't mind me losing control.

"I see..." my voice is a gasp, drowned out by the drumming beat of my heart.

"Just stay there and enjoy," she says. Her belly sloshes audibly as she sits on top of me. Now, Emily's whole figure is exposed. Lean arms crossed behind her head, pushing up her chest and that milk-bloated belly that prevents me from seeing her pussy. Well-muscled legs, rigid like a statue's, making sure that enormous weight doesn't fall on top of me. Those small breasts look even smaller next to something so huge, and I lament the fact they are too far for me to suck. "Watch closely."

"No need to tell me."

Emily gives me a sly look, like she knows something I don't. She presses her hands to that enormous belly, and what happens after I can only describe it as a miracle. The swelling on her midsection starts to shrink, but what grows back to compensate is not her muscle or her height, but the size of her breasts. I bring both hands to my mouth in amazement, those cute little tits, growing larger every second, until they are larger than even mine or Belinda's. I want to suck them, I want to kiss them, I want to press my face against them all day.

Impatient, my hands reach out, sinking in the soft, soft flesh of her chest.

"Ooooh," Emily gives me a delicious moan as my palms touch her nipples. I don't know if I should thank the AC, her growth, or the effect my touch has on her, but the nipples are hard like little pebbles, a stark contrast with the rest of her. "Seems you like them."