015

Ella groaned as she woke in bed next to Tom. He looked at her. "You shouldn't groan like that. Makes me hard," he said as he kissed her.

Ella smirked and winked. "Oh yeah? And does this make you hard?" She said as she grabbed his member through his boxers.

Tom grunted. He saw the smirk on Ella's face. "You're not funny. You know that right?"

"Oh I know."

The two of them made out heatedly. The door opened and Gracie ran in. "Exi tell me tells you stop unting!" She said.

Ella smirked and looked at her daughter. "Go and tell auntie Lexi to make some coffee."

"Erm no. I stay here," Gracie said as she climbed onto the bed.

Ella rolled her eyes. She loved her daughter. And she loved how she and Tom had made her.

***
Ella and Tom arrived at the school. Ella looked to Alexis. "If Max tries to say anything, tell him I've been speaking to the governors. I haven't. But just tell him that and he will back off," she told her.

Alexis frowned. "Wait... governors? What?"

"He was being a jerk. So I may have threatened him with going to the governors about him getting you pregnant," Ella said.

Alexis groaned. "great."

Tom smiled as he watched Alexis walk off. He turned to Ella. "You're really blackmailing your ex? I love it," he said.

Ella rolled her eyes and grinned. "He's being a jerk to my sister. So I have to do something. She isn't being bullied into giving her baby up for adoption," she told him.

"You turn me on more and more."

"Behave Thomas."

***
Ella sat in the staffroom. She rolled her eyes as she saw Max. He walked over to him. "Who do you think you are? Blackmailing me?" He spat.

Ella rolled her eyes. "You tell me. You're the one who's telling a confused young girl to give up her baby. You tell me who has the cheek."

"She is too young to be a mum! I'm thinking of the baby she's pregnant with. Do you think about that? What could she offer a baby with nothing?"

"Love. That's all a baby needs."

***
Tom pulled Ella into his classroom. She noticed how the blinds were closed. She bit her lip. "Mr Clarkson. Are you feeling a little turned on?" She asked.

Tom smirked as he pulled down the thong Ella had on under her dress. Their lips met in a heated kiss as Ella's hands found their way to Tom's jeans.

Within moments, they were having sex. Ella could feel her walls getting tighter. She groaned as she felt herself getting close. Tom shot his load up into her. Ella moaned as she released her load. She looked at him. "You and I both know that we can make this work. I love you."

"I love you too El. You're my everything," Tom said as they kissed heatedly. He rested his head against hers. "You are beautiful."

"Says you."

Their lips met again. Tom smiled. "I'm glad we had this second chance."

"Me too."

In that moment everything seemed perfect. But they had no idea how Max was planning on coming between them. And he was going to ruin everything.