03

Ella sighed to herself as she stood in the kitchen. Her head was a mess, she knew it was over Tom and the kiss that they had. She couldn't believe that she had been so stupid and kissed him. She ran her hands through her hair and yawned. She felt like an idiot. Ella knee that she and Tom souls always be contacted, they had a child together, they had Gracie and even though he had hurt her in The past, Ella knew that part of her would always love him. Ella shock her head wanting to forget the kiss as max walked in with Gracie. She turned to face them and smiled "hey baby" she said as she took a sleepy Gracie from max. Gracie buried her head into Ella as Ella held her close and smiled as max looked to her "are you okay? You were up early" max said as Ella looked to him and smiled

"I couldn't sleep" she lied as he looked to her and nodded. Max knew Ella and he also knew when there was something up with her. Ella placed Gracie down as she started to make a coffee as max walked over to her and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close and smiled "are you sure your okay" he asked as she looked to him and smiled as she turned to face him and nodded "just tom, he's doing my head" Ella said as max looked to her and smiled "don't worry, it's nothing to worry over" max said as Ella looked to him and smiled. Ella knew that max was good for her and Gracie but she also knew that there was something there with tom still and it messed her head up and she didn't know what to do.

***

Later that day, Ella got to work and sighed. She was avoiding tom. She knew he would run in what happened between them. She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and frowned as she saw Alexis who stood in the hallway. She looked to her sister and smiled "hey, you okay" she asked as Alexis looked to her and smiled "I'm fine" she said as Ella looked to her for a moment and sighed. She knew that something was up with her sister. She looked to Alexis and smiled "I know you lex, and if there is something going on. You can tell me, no matter what it is" Ella said as Alexis looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Ella stood in her classroom and sighed as Tom walked in. He looked to her and smirked "what do you want" she asked "you know what I want Ella, I want you and Gracie. I want my family back" "we were never a family" Ella said as she went to walk off as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him and smiled as his hand stroked across her face as he smirked to her "I know you still have feelings for me" he said "I'm with max" "so?" Tom said as he leant in and kissed her. Ella tried to fight it but found herself kissing him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. She pushed him away and glared "no, we cant. We can't do this I am with max and I love him and he would never hurt me or walk out on me like you did" Ella spat as Tom looked to her and rolled her eyes "I made a mistake, besides I'm gracies dad and I know you want a family for her. It will only be a matter of time before you sleep with me" he said as she looked to him and glared not knowing how much longer she could resist him for.