01

Ella sighed to herself as she got to work. She looked to her boyfriend max and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her and held her close "are you okay" he asked as she looked to him and nodded "I'm fine, I have to take grace And check in on Alexis, my mum is out of town" Ella said as max looked to her and smiled as he took Gracie from her and smiled "I'll take her to crèche, don't worry" he said as Ella looked to max and smiled. She placed a hand on its cheek and smiled as she leant in and kissed him "your amazing, I love you" she said as max looked to her and smiled "I love you too, go and find Alexis" he said as Ella looked to him and smiled as she kissed gracies head "be good for daddy later" Ella said as Gracie looked to her and grinned as she curled into max half asleep.

Ella walked off into the school looking for Alexis and sighed. She couldn't see her sister and gathered that she was late again. Ella walked into the staffroom and sighed as tom walked in. He walked over to Ella and smiled "can I have gracie tonight" he asked as she looked to him and sighed "no, it's not your night. Max and I have plans with her" she said as Tom looked to her and glared "she's my daughter and you can't cut me off" "I'm not, you can have her at the weekend like we agreed" she spat as Tom frowned "you can't let him play daddy tiny cold, if he wants to play daddy then get him to get you pregnant she's my daughter" tom said "at least he wouldn't turn his back on me and be a coward" Ella spat as she walked off. Tom was annoyed and wanted his family back.

***

Later that day, Ella stood in her classroom with max as Tom walked in "Ella, we need to talk it's about Alexis" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "don't even start with her tom, I get your annoyed and that your pissed over not seeing gracie and over max but don't bring Alexis into this" "it's not personal, i swear she offered sex in exchange of tutoring" tom said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "your pathetic, Alexis wouldn't do that and if she did she wouldn't do it with you, she knows our history and knows that your Gracie's dad" Ella said as she walked off as tom looked to her and sighed.

***

Later that day, Ella and max walked into Ella's classroom and frowned as they saw Alexis and tom. They looked to see Alexis on her knees as she gave tom a blow job. Ella felt her blood boil, she couldn't help but feel jealous "Alexis our now" Ella yelled as Alexis looked to her shocked. Ella never yelled "max can you deal with her for me" Ella asked as max nodded "of course" he said as he walked off. Ella looked to Tom and shock her head "you've got a thing for school girls haven't you" she spat as Tom looked to her "it's not what it looked like, you were difference" "yeah I use to thing so, now I don't" she spat as she walked off annoyed