010

Ella didn't know how she felt now that she and Max had split up. Her head felt a mess. She knew deep down she missed him. But she also knew she was fuming for what he had done to her sister.

Ella walked downstairs and saw Alexis sitting on the sofa. She was crying. "Hey. What's up?" She asked.

Alexis wiped away her tears. "It's my fault that you and Max split up. I let him have sex with me. And now you two split up and I'm stuck with a baby that I don't even know if I want."

Ella sat down next to her. She took her hand. "It wasn't your fault. Max is a jerk. He gets what he wants. And if he didn't have sex with you, it would have been someone else. Second of all, you're not to blame at all."

"I am."

"No. You're not. Stop blaming yourself because I don't blame you," Ella said as she held her sister close.

***
Arriving at work, Ella saw Max standing outside. She walked over to him. "I just want you to know. You've actually ruined my sister's life. She didn't deserve you to knock her up and then treat her like she doesn't matter," she said.

Max rolled his eyes. "She's a big girl. She can handle it."

"No. She can't. And you need to back off of her and leave her alone. I'm being serious."

Tom walked over and smiled. "Everything okay?" He asked as he looked at her. He had seen how she had gone over to Max.

Ella shrugged and sighed as she walked off with Tom. She looked at him. "So do you want to do something tonight? It could be good. Alexis offered to have Gracie."

Tom nodded. "Sure. Are we something or?"

Ella shrugged. "I don't know. Me and Max just broke up. So I need to focus on Gracie for now. But we can take things slow and see how it goes?"

"Sure."

***
Ella was sitting in her classroom. She looked up as Max walked in. "You sure that you want us over? I mean, we were good together. You can't deny that."

Ella scoffed. "As if I'd ever give you a second chance. You ruined everything and guess what, I don't give second chances. You'll understand that sooner or later."

Max smirked and winked. "I always get my own way."

"Not with me you arrogant son of a bitch. Now get out of my classroom before I report you for abuse of trust. Sleeping and impregnating a minor. Don't test me either," Ella spat.

***
Ella went back home later on that evening and sighed. Tom had Gracie so all Ella wanted to do was sleep. And despite what she was feeling, she didn't want to hurt Max. They'd been through a lot together.

Ella sat down on the sofa and groaned as she looked to see texts from Max. She didn't reply. If she did, she would have him over and she would end up in bed with him.

But with Ella still feeling things for Max Tyler, would her feelings for Tom disappear? Or would she be torn between two men?