CH:23

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Blueprint Apartments
7:00am

Chan smiled as his eyes batted open to the song of his alarm clock; it was annoying, but the proven theory that Felix's sofa was indeed the most comfortable that he'd ever rested on was enough to keep his morning rage at its minimum.

Turning it off and sitting up, he stretched his arms upward and outward, yawning loudly and carelessly, too caught up in the soothing vibrations that ruffled through his body to take note of the messy footsteps nearing his direction.

"Chan?" A deep voice startled him, but after taking note of the familiar face that it belonged to, Chan smiled even brighter. "You slept... out here?" The freckled figure questioned, rubbing a palm over his eyes as he strolled up to the older's front.

"Yeah, your couch is really comfortable," Chan engulfed the smaller male in a hug as soon as he was in reach, planting a heavy, loud kiss onto his head, and chuckling, teasingly, at his hair's disheveled state. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good but... why did you come out here?" Felix pouted, blushing when the taller pecked his lips.

"I know you're not ready, Lix. And I'm not going to take advantage of you just because you're sleeping," Chan smiled, soft and warm and loving, too genuine to keep a pattern of quivers away from Felix's chin, and too touching to oppose the tears welling up in his eyes. "Don't cry," Chan said before any could drip, drawing up a thumb to brush beneath Felix's eyes before it could overflow. "You deserve time, Lix. As I said before, nothing has to be rushed. I'll always be here, hm? I can even stop with the kisses if you want-"

"N-no," Felix cut him off, sniffling and hugging him even tighter, "I want kisses- I like Channie's kisses. We'll take it slow, but I still want kisses."

"Anything for you, love," Chan mumbled before leaning down to pepper the younger's faces with kisses and whispers of sweet nothings; no deep kiss though, as neither was ready to tolerate morning breath when they weren't even official yet. "Is Kai up?"

"He usually wakes up at like eight, so I don't think so," Felix sighed, pulling away and glancing back at one of the doors in the hallway. "You can go ahead and get ready... I'll make breakfast. And- don't worry about waiting for us, okay? Leave for work when you're ready. I have no problem taking the bus-"

"The bus?"

"Yeah... I don't have my own vehicle, and Binnie- Changbin," he sighed and closed his eyes, internally praying that Chan wouldn't get the impression that he was still hung up on his ex or anything like that, even though he was not entirely over everything that had happened.