CH:06

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Blueprint Apartments
6:30pm

As much as Felix loved the light kisses that were meeting his lips in between seconds, and as much as he wanted to stay and savor the sensation of Changbin's caress against his waist as they slipped teasingly underneath his T-shirt, he had to go. So reluctantly, he placed one finger on the shorter's mouth, cooing at the way a soft, adorable pout appeared soon after.

"Do you have to go?" Changbin whined, huffing a breath childishly when Felix chuckled at the clear knowingness in the tone of his question. "I know but- I know."

"Bin-Bin, there's nothing to be worried about. It's a friendly outing, just to find out more about each other. I don't want to just put anybody in Kai's life, you know." Felix spoke lovingly, leaning forward to kiss Changbin once more after shifting his hand to instead cup the latter's cheek. "And I'll text you in between, okay? I love you, so there really is nothing to worry about."

"Okay... I trust you," Changbin smiled, kissing Felix once more before letting him go completely. "Stay safe, okay? And I assume he's downstairs waiting already so, just be careful. If anything-"

"I will call you, I know. Don't be paranoid." Felix giggled, grabbing his phone from the kitchen counter before heading for the living room to kiss his son goodbye, and chuckling at the way Kai was so focused on his cartoon that he could barely look at his father a second time before returning his gaze to the television. "See you later, Kai-Kai."

Still pouting as he watched his boyfriend make his way towards the front door, Changbin blushed when Felix scurried back to his front for one more kiss, even deeper than the few pecks of merely a few minutes before. "Thank you," he said, smiling. "I love you."

"I love you too..."

-

"Chan," Felix greeted, cautious steps taking him closer to the man leaning against an unblemished SUV in the parking lot. "Hi."

"Hey, Felix," Chan smiled, his dimples competing with the glint of excitement in his eyes to be Felix's main attraction. "You ready? Is Kai not coming?"

"N-no, he's not coming." Felix forced to say as he had already started to sweat, the almost unrecognizable drops of water completely contradicting the cool setting inside the  older's vehicle. Shifting in his seat, just next to Chan's, he glanced back at the entrance of the complex, dreading the mental conflict that had just started; one part of his mind urging him to go back and collect Kai, whilst the other, more logical section scolded every impulse to do such a thing. "I- I thought we were just getting more aquatinted."