CH:24 ¡!

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

The View Apartments- Penthouse
10:10pm

They were sober, unlike the very first time performing such an act together. Both were equally aware of what they wanted and, the required motions of each of their body parts were being distributed so precisely to ensure utmost pleasure from their sexual endeavors, rather than the feelings that'd surface to fulfill the mere temporary craving of an orgasm that none would remember later, much like their first time together.

But, despite the evident fact that they both wanted it, Chan's hand lowered with much hesitance near Felix's buttocks, and he pulled away for a few seconds to look into his eyes and ask once more, "Do you really want this, baby?"

And, much to his delight, Felix gestured a chain of nods and swung both arms around Chan's neck with a swift jump to hug his waist with his legs; smiling when the latter wasted no time before reaching to hold him up properly.

¡!

"Go for it," he whispered in between the parting of their lips, giggling on the way to the elder's bedroom and, biting his lip when his back was lowered so carefully- lovingly, on the mattress. "I want to... I love you."

"I love you too," Chan shifted to stand and unbuckle his belt; not breaking eye contact with the needy male on the bed, and smirking at the way Felix was practically squirming in his position, gripping the sheets as if he was getting pounded already. "Patience, love," he teased sensually, pulling the black belt off and, tossing it to some side on the floor.

Unbuttoning his trousers and letting the zipper down, Chan crawled back onto the mattress to rid some of the other's own clothing, giggling when Felix desperately found his lips again.

Behind that confident facade though, Felix was a shy, blushing mess on the inside; and outside too but, the dim lighting of Chan's bedroom didn't thwart.

He closed his eyes when the thicker fingers found the top of his shirt and, he felt like dissolving when they trailed down; each drop in level leaving an exposed section of skin behind. And when all the buttons were released from their partners, Chan's warm palms found the opening of the top to slide it off, lips gliding down from Felix's to his jaw, to his neck, to his chest, and then to his pink buds, urging him to lay back down and, snake one hand to Chan's hair for a grip on a silkier substitute for the sheets.

"T-take yours off too," Felix stammered, droopy eyes struggling to maintain contact with the other chocolate pair as their owner moved back and off of the bed, again. And, laying there, gazing forward with half-lidded eyes at his boyfriend as the latter bared his torso, Felix couldn't keep back the drop of saliva slipping down the side of his mouth, because damn.