🍋 Soft Kisses

Well most people seemed pretty alright with the idea of a lemon chapter so before we get back to the lore how about a nice break from sad times for some fluff/Spice chapter^^ I hope y'all enjoy and remember this chapter is 18+ so if you feel uncomfortable this won't tie into lore of the story! So anyone who wants to can skip it and move onto the next chapter!)

You decided that you were ready for this. You wanted to take it slow and softly leaned up kissing his neck. The metal felt warm. And soft? Wait that wasn't metal?

You leaned back curiously to notice sun looked different he smiled nervously blushing softly. "Some of the staff bots use these little discs to look human as some people complained that the staff bots were scary? So I may of taken one just to see what it would do. Well uhm how do I look sunshine?" He looked human. He had soft golden blonde hair and a headband that had his rays on them. He looked human still in his signature jester outfit his face looked similar but now it appeared like face paint and not just robotic parts. His eyes were baby blue and they melted into your heart. "One step away from being human" you smile and bite your lip before kissing him again. You didn't mind it before but now it made your entire body feel butterflies deep down. He moved his hands to your hips and softly rolled his hips against yours. A tent forming in his pants that pressed against your sensitive parts. You let out a soft gasp mixed with a moan feeling him press against you. "Does that feel good sunshine? I want to let you feel bliss and melt away all your worries" you nodded your eyes half lidded from the feelings blooming through you.

He leaned down to your neck nipping softly at the skin. Sucking on the exposed skin to form small hickeys down your neck. Your hips bucked up grinding against his quite hard lump in his pants. He let out a soft groan next to your ear the noise was enough to make you shutter as his soft lustful voice whispered in your ear "Keep moving like that and I'll be making you see stars sunshine" you let out a soft giggle and mumbled "please do sunny"

you whined as he leaned down and tugged at the edge of your pants slowly pulling them off of you. You covered your face a bit from embarrassment as he slipped off your panties. His hands sliding their way down as he slowly trailed his finger up and down your lips. The feeling sending shutters up your spine as you whimpered "don't teassseee" you begged softly as he started to rub slow circles around your clit pinching it lightly between his fingers before leaning his head down between your legs.

He slowly licked up your lips swirling his tongue around your clit. The feeling making you grip the bed. Your hips bucking and rolling wanting more of the feeling. A knot forming in the pit of your stomach swelling at every inch of pleasure he gave you. He slowly pulled away before pulling his own pants down slowly his length popping out he slowly ran his hand up and down it shuttering in pleasure. "Are you ready sweetheart? I don't want to go to fast" you nodded he looked around 7-8 inches which was still quite a bit above average. You laid back trying to relax as he slowly pushed himself into you. It didn't hurt instead it felt amazing making you roll your eyes back and stick your tongue out. "s-sun~!" He smiled content happy to see how good he could make you feel. He slowly pulls out before putting his length back in. His pace was slow and cautious as first you wrapped your legs around him, wrapping your arms around him and nuzzling your face against his neck as he thrusted into you. His pace slowly getting faster. Harder as he adjusted himself to hit a certain spot inside. You moaned out in escasty as you felt wave after wave of pleasure slipping through you.

Your thoughts were empty. You wanted nothing more than this bliss to last forever. He panted and groaned holding tightly onto you. "God I love you sunshine, your so amazing ah~ and perfect~ your such a good girl~!" You melted even more hearing his words purr past his lips. The knot in your stomach building until you were so close to burst. He seemed as if he was getting close too as his thrusts grew a bit messy and rough. "Cum for me sunshine~" it's like every inch of you wanted to listen as you felt the knot burst wave after wave of pleasure rolled through your body. You cling onto him shaking as your body was barely able to move let alone let go. You moaned against his neck in bliss "S-Sunny~!!!". It didn't take long for him to follow suit as he went over the edge you could feel the warm fluid filling you down below.

The lingering scent of candy in the air. He nuzzled your neck softly still collapsed on top of you. "Mnnn your warm..." you laughed softly as you began to catch your breath. You slowly moved the two of you next to each-other as you curled up against him. "I'm so tired haha..." you mumbled against him. He wrapped his arms around you comfortably as you two slowly drifted off to sleep in each others arms. Tomorrow was a new day and things. Where finally looking up for you. You held onto this moment tightly not wanting to ever let go

"Naughty Naughty Girl..."

(Well there is your lemon for you guys- I hope it wasn't too poorly written 😂 I tried my best and yes I did use the discs from the book series- I'm a nerd and I had to give a reason for why this was possible as he was made for children so- animatronic wouldn't have PP as funny as it would be- anyway I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! The next chapter gets back to the story! 🌞🌚💕 take care of yourselves and cya next chapter)