🎲 Game of Life

It was a blur to you as Gregory ran as fast as his legs would take him away from you. You had no control as you heard her voice slip past your lips. You weren't yourself "Awe Gregory come join the family!" It was sickening. You kept moving until you felt arms wrap around you and yank you to the ground it was moon. In the darkness he held you tightly not letting you get up "Not so fast I don't know what's going on but this isn't you starlight" his voice was quiet and soft and he made sure you weren't getting back up. You heard bunny talking through you. She was in control thrashing against moon "LET GO OF ME YOU STUPID ROBOT!" She shouted venom lacing her words. Moon didn't let go of your body. "Y/N come out..this isn't you star...".

In the struggle Gregory quickly worked on burning that awful creature as it tried to control Freddy. Freddy seemed to be able to fight it off better than you could. He stood shaking gripping his fists his robotic voice making noises In pain but he didn't dare hurt Gregory. The creature wasn't on the cameras anymore. Silence filled the room mixed with the panting from you and Gregory. Moon kept you close you could see the small rays folding out as the two became one again. Eclipse looking at you in worry as you looked back up at him. You had fought it off. You felt yourself regain control as tears gushed down your cheeks "w-what happened i-I don't. I'm sorry I'm so so sorry" you sobbed as eclipse held you close not wanting for even a moment to let go knowing you needed the reassurance that it was going to be okay. Soon everyone seemed afraid as the creatures pulled himself into the room through one of the doors the other animatronics followed behind him broken and mangled. Freddy looked In horror at his friends. "So frustrating, however I guess I'll have to take care of this myself then" He stepped closer to Freddy to raised a claw before he touched Freddy and he stopped. Freddys eyes shared a purple tinge to them as he had gained control. The rabbit turning its attention to you.

"Bunny come out now, we have work to do" his voice was quiet but commanding. I felt bunny returning in my head. I tried to fight it off and started to sob and restrain myself. "no!". Eclipse stood up. Anger fueling both sides of him. The rabbit chuckled seeing his behavior "Oh? And what are you going to do? Your a puppet on a string nothing more" Eclipse had enough of him. He laughs a bit and steps over to Freddy reaching behind him and shutting him off. "Sorry pal..." He said as he turned to the rabbit. He yanked freddy's arm off of him cringing. The rabbit laughed "Oh? What do you plan to do? Beat me to death? Your pathetic"

You had curled up into the corner trying to keep from letting bunny front. You couldn't lose control again you could hurt someone. Gregory crawled over to you in fear. You opened your arms for the child and hugged him. This was it. You knew you needed to protect this child. You slowly had the energy to keep bunny away as you turn to watch the madness. Eclipse smiled and laughed "Caution very flammable" he turned on the lighter Freddy had in his finger and lit the rabbit ablaze. The rabbit reared back screaming as eclipse ran picking me and Gregory up as the flames started to catch in the old building. He sprinted as fast as he could getting you two to safety.

You three ran and ran until you made it out. The wind whipping past your hair as eclipse kept you both close making it into the main part of the mall, the smoke starting to leak from any crevice. The flames would travel up. They didn't have much time. He set you and Gregory down and smiled looking at you. Your heart sank "Y/N I can't come with you, I don't have my charging station and would run out of power." You felt tears rushing down to your cheeks as he spoke. You couldn't just leave him "I'll find a way to charge you..I-I love you guys..I can't I can't leave you to burn-" His voice was soft as he spoke again leaning down to put a hand on your cheek "Y/N it will be okay, get yourself and Gregory out of here..okay?" Reluctantly you nodded. Quickly taking Gregory's hands and tears stained your cheeks the smoke starting to rise from below it wouldn't be long before the fire rose up and burned this place to the ground. Ironic right? You made your way out of the building. Gregory following you closely as the two of you slowed down looking out at the road ahead of you. "Y/N?" Gregory's voice was quiet as he muttered fidgeting with his hands. "Where are we gonna go?..."

"Home Gregory...we are going home..cmon...let's go" you took his hand and started to walk down the street as sirens rang out behind you. It was over. In one night everything had been torn from you. You felt the hollow feeling in your heart. As you walked with Gregory. How could you keep going? You didn't know. All the words left unsaid swirled in your mind as you walked. Was this the end of your story?...

"Silly silly rabbit. Our game isn't finished."

(Hey guys author doll here, I'm so sorry that it's been a while but here is the next chapter!! I think I'm gonna pick up writing again but this may be the end of this story- if you guys would like a sequel I will 100% start one as you see I have more story to tell 🥺💕 anyway I love y'all and thank you so much for the support please take care of yourselves