The Punishment

David gulped,he really did not like how this was going.As if today wasn't bad enough..now he was going to be harmed by Daniel.

Daniel grinned menacingly,an evil glint in his eyes,he was without a doubt thinking of a ton of ways to torment David.

"Look Daniel...can you please just torment me quickly? I'm really tired and want to sleep" David whined.

"Oh i'm ever so sorry my revenge disrupts your precious sleeping pattern Davey~" Replied Daniel,his voice dripping with sarcasm.He frowned,almost looking disgusted at Davids comment.How dare he reply like that to him..Daniel thought.

"But unfortunately for you,this will proceed whether or not your tired!" He pressed the dagger down into Davids cheek causing his skin to break,blood soon bubbled up from within Davids body out of the cut.

David would grit his teeth and inhale sharply,then exhaled shakily,he couldn't help but look to the side again at the dagger being pressed against his cheek..he winced and felt his tears brim with tears.

Daniel furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance and anger,"Hey! I said to look at me! Not the dagger!" He would slit Davids cheek then put his arm down.

"Ahh-!" David looked at Daniel,tears already streaming down his face..he was sobbing quietly,his chest making sporadic movements."Please Daniel...i know your angry but" He'd sniff "can't you find a different way to harm me,one that doesn't make me b-bleed" He'd look sad and terrified,he stared into Daniels eyes searching for a shimmer of mercy.

Daniel spoke softly,"Oh David..that was just a small little cut,i can't believe this is how your reacting to such a small little thing." He'd smile warmly and cup Davids cut cheek. "This is just the first of the many ways i'm going to hurt you!"

David looked desperate,"Please..don't harm me to much" His voice cracked slightly, "Please..please Daniel?"

"Aaww..how cute,you seem to be begging again,do that often David?" David wouldn't reply,instead he just sniffled and continued to look into Daniels eyes woefully.Daniel stared back,Davids eyes really where sad..and desperate,but more importantly he saw regret.David  probably regretted making a fool of him.Daniel felt a shred of mercy come up from the depths of his twisted,sick heart,perhaps it was Davids sad puppy dog eyes that did this. However he was still going to torment David,just not as physical...for now anyways.

Daniel would lick Davids cut cheek smirking,Davids eyes widened in shock and discomfort."Daniel!Wha-what is this?" David would squirm against the wall,not sure how to react,he wanted whatever this was to stop.Daniel wouldn't reply but lick away Davids half dried blood causing David to close his eyes and hold his breath.

I suppose this is better than being cut..? David thought.

Daniel finally stopped and looked at David."See how nice i am? I was nice enough to clean away your blood stained cheek..now what do you say?" Daniel would wait for an answer,David blinked in confusion and stayed silent for a few seconds before finally understanding.

"Oh..um,thank you..?" He said uncertain.

"Well done David! You answered correctly and because of that i will give you a different less pain full punishment!" Daniel said cheerfully.

Wait...so i'm still at the mercy of this lunatic!? David hid his despair.

"Instead of hurting you physically as a punishment,i'll hurt your brain! You are not aloud to sleep a wink tonight,you have to stay up all night long! Now doesn't that sound better,hmm? Oh and if i catch you sleeping it's back to bodily harm." Daniel beamed at David,a deranged happy smile plastered on his face. Oh great..David thought.

David nodded in agreement,"Yes,it does sound better Daniel" He was catching on to how Daniel would prefer him to reply.Daniel would step back from David and sit on his bed.

"Let the night commence!"